Back in the big time - A Leicester City Story

SamPeters

Reaction score
220px-Leicester_City_crest.svg.png

I have been trying to think of a Premiership game to do and thought I would give Leicester City a try, They were great in the Championship last season and I will be hoping to keep them up this season!

Come on Sam, you can do it!
Will you be continuing your Brighton one as well?

Good luck mate. I am sure you can replicate the antics of my Burnley save a few months ago! :p

Squad
5mluft.jpg
nfjg2f.jpg

Key Players
schmeichel-pp-1415280-1801654_231x264.jpg

Kasper Schmeichel
Son of the Legendary Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel, Kasper is a great goalkeeper and he decision to move to Leicester City has been great as he featured in every game for them in the Championship when he signed in 2011 and now he gets a chance of the big stage, just like his dad!
3566321.jpg

Liam Moore
Liam is a great young English defender and I will be looking for him to stay here for most of his career and see him as a future captain of the side.
huth-signing-4-3280-2242551_478x359.jpg

Robert Huth
Robert is a great defender who has 14 years of experience in this league, he will be vital for us this season and will look for him to help the younger players a lot
schlupp-pp-1415280-1801653_231x264.jpg

Jeffery Schlupp
He has been with the club since 2008 and has broken into the team over the last couple of years and at the young age of 21, he has a very good future ahead of him
eteban-cambiasso-pp280-1896626_231x264.jpg

Esteban Cambiasso
Well not much to say apart from it will be great to have his massive European experience, hopefully he can teach the younger ones a thing or two!
mahrez-pp280-1351681_231x264.jpg

Riyad Mahrez
He joined the club last season in the Championship and was impressive and hoping he can continue that into this season
andrej-kramari%C4%87-4-3-lc7292-032280-2278156_478x359.jpg

Andrej Kramaric
Leicester paid a lot of money for this young striker and will be looking for a great season from him!
leo-ulloa-pp280-1896630_231x264.jpg

Leonardo Ulloa
He signed for Leciester City this season after a very impressive 18 months at Brighton and Hove Albion which included a number of goals against Leicester and I will be hoping he can link up well witk Kramaric this season

Transfer Targets

I have a little bit of money to spend (Just under £4 Million) so I may look to sign one player and look at some loans but its not a big major concern if we dont really sign anyone
250007232.jpg

Luke Garbutt
Young left back from Everton, I feel he could add quality to the side this season but will be looking at a loan deal for the season
250057123.jpg

Jordon Ibe
Jordon is an amazing young player and is another loan opportunity I am going to look at this season, he will add that last bit of quality to the wings that I feel we need, if not i may look at another youngster in Jack Grealish from Aston Villa

Sign Tobias Mikkelsen. I signed him in my leicester game for £750k and he got 15+ goals two seasons. Bertolo as well

250007232.jpg
250057123.jpg

Merseyside double loan swoop for Leicester City

Leicester City manager Samuel Peters has today announced his first two signings for the club.

Everton Left Back Luke Garbutt and Liverpool midfielder Jordon Ibe have both joined Leicester City on loan until the end of the season.

"I am delighted that both Luke and Jordon have joined us this season, they are both great young talents and will be great to be part of their development as players."

Mikkelsen is the best signing I have made, scored about 15 in prem and got 20 in championship in second season. Bertolo cost about £150k and scored about 15 in the championship coming off the bench most of the time.

Jovic.jpg

Leicester City secure Jovic signing!

Leicester City have confirmed the future transfer of Luka Jovic from Red Star Belgrade for a fee of £725K with Luka to move to the King Power stadium in January 2016

"I am delighted to have secured the signing of Luka, he is a very exciting prospect and can not wait for him to join us in 18 months time."

post-56680-0-03664300-1429221999.jpg

Barcelona youngster is a Fox

Leicester City have confirmed the loan signing on Barcelona left back Alex Grimaldo for the 2014/2015 season

"I am delighted that Alex has joined and will provide great competition with Luke and Paul for the Left Back spot."

220px-Joan_%C3%81ngel_Rom%C3%A1n.jpg

A Roman empire moves into Leicester

Leicester City have today confirmed the signing of Barcelona midfielder Joan Roman for a fee of £475K

He returns to England after leaving Manchester City for Barcelona in 2012 but struggled to break into the first team.

"I feel Joan has a lot of potential and talent and we will give him the platform to perform on this season."

250059144.jpg

Medran heads to England

Leicester City have announced their 5th signing of the window with the loan signing for the 2014/2015 season and it is Real Madrid's Alvaro Medran, the 20 year old will spend the season developing at the King Power Stadium.

"I am delighted to bring in Alvaro, I know we have some good midfielders as it is but I feel he can add some great quality to the side."

250073710.jpg

Traore signs!

Leicester City today confirm their 3rd Barcelona player today with Adama Traore coming to Leicester on loan for the current campaign.

"I am delighted Adama has come in, he has followed Alex and Joan over here and hopefully the 3 of them can help each other settle in."

Mario_Bolatti.jpg

Bolatti heads for England

Mario Bolatti has joined Leicester City on a free transfer and has become Leicester's 7th signing since the new manager arrived.

"With the amount of youngster I have brought in, I felt an experienced head in Mario would be a great addition to this squad to help us stay up this season."

Some good loan signings! Garbutt is a very capable left back

I hope you can turn us in to Premier League champions ;)

Some good loan signings! Garbutt is a very capable left back

Yeah, may all be young ones but they all got great potential and it will be a nice mix with some of the older lads in the team lol

I hope you can turn us in to Premier League champions ;)

That will hopefully be my goal one day but little steps! lol

Andreas+Isaksson+Sweden+v+Portugal+AAC1A6CXbDhl.jpg

Swedish goalkeeper latest in the revolution

Leicester City have today confirmed the signing of experienced Swedish international goalkeeper Andreas Isaksson from Kasimpasa for a fee of £2.2 Million

"I am delighted to bring Andreas in, he is a very experienced goalkeper and despite already having experience in with Mark, I feel he adds quality to the side."

175531.jpg

Leicester sign young french prospect

Yassin Mohamed has signed for Leicester City on a free transfer.

"Yassin is one for the future for sure, I feel a season developing him first will be more beneficial which we discussed in negotiations so we will look to move him out on loan for the season with a view to using him in the first team next season."