Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
premier-league-logo.gif

As some of you may already know or noticed, This was an original Idea I had quite some time ago. I now have tons of free time and vow to finish this story.
For anyone who hasn't seen my previous threads, the basic idea is, I will holiday each year and post the results of each year in an update. This will include:

Npower Championship
Npower League 1
Npower League 2
F.A Cup
League cup
Champions League
Europa League
Major transfers
Strange Going ons

These updates will take time so I ask for your patience but I plan to update every 1-2 days. I am only human and will not be able to pick up on every 'strange' thing that happens but I will do my best. Feel free to give some suggestions fo what else to include.:D

premier-league-logo.gif

Premiership 2010

A good year in the premiership for some...not for most though. A poor Man utd side only managed a 6th place finish. This meant that all important 4th and final champions league spot was up for grabs. Money whores Man city took the chance with both hands beating there nearest rivals by 10 points. At the other end of the table a very poor Aston villa side only managed a 15th place finish. Where as Hull, Burnley and Wolves all were relagated.

Prem1.jpg

coca-cola-championshiplogo.jpg

Championship 2010

Everyone thought Hughton and his boys would make a speedy return to the promise land. We were wrong. They came 9th not even managing a play off spot. No suprise Hughton was sacked shortly after. Highflying Middlesbrough were champions closley followed by longshots Sheffield Utd in second. Bristol city got a sneaky promotion via the play offs. Meanwhile at the other end of the table Palace, Blackpool and Plymouth made up the 3 who would be going down.

Champ1.jpg

League1logo.gif

League 1 2010

Another big suprise as Leeds didnt gain promotion or even a play off spot. Finishing 7th in the end. Long shots MK dons stole the title by one point from Charlton, both gaining automatic promotion. Colchester join them via playoffs. Meanwhile Bristol Rovers, Wycombe, Yeovil and Tranmere all take the plunge into league 2.

League11.jpg

L2.png

League 2 2010

Sven can be proud of his new club as they were league champions by a comfortable 8 points. Should of stayed Sol. Rochdale and Rotherham grabbed the final two automatic places and Northampton joined them via the playoffs. Meanwhile Alderhsot and Dag and Red fall out of the football league.

League21.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Facup.jpg

FA cup 2010

A very stange final this year matching Man city against Hull. Man city were big favourites going into the game and didnt dissapoint winning 3-0 finishing a great season for Mancini and his boys. Adebayor grabbed 2 with Luka Modric finishing the scoring.

FACup1.jpg

Carlingcup.jpg

Carling Cup 2010

Spurs retained their title! after another final with no 'big 4' team to be seen, spurs matched up with West ham. Although Spurs were odd on favourites, west ham didnt roll over and died and fought right to the end. Narrowly missing out on the cup losing 3-2. All the goals coming in the first half.

LeagueCup1.jpg

champions-league-logo-300x287.png

Champions League 2010

This final pitted Jose against his old club. Despite Chelsea having a 'bad' season, well for them anyway and finishing third they made up for it. They smashed Jose' boys 4-1 on the night! Nicolas Anelka being Man of the Match grabbing two goals!

ChampionsLeague1.jpg

Europaleague.jpg

Europa League 2010

Villareal and Fiorentina both battled it out to become club hero's. Villareal won it the end thanks to a two minute double salvo. after being 2-1 down late on, Nilmar equalised on 76 and Javier put them ahead on 77. What a game.

Europa1.jpg

Major Transfers

Man city being there usual selves splashed the cash on Spurs Luka Modric paying 29.5 Mil for him in the end. Chelsea also payed big buck for ajax's Luis Suarez, 22 Mil being the fee payed. Man Utd also snapped up 3 new players including Shawcross, Hamsik and wonderkid Yaya sanogo.

Transfer1.jpg

World Team of the year

Not too many suprises, I'll let you decide what you think:

Worldteam1.jpg

great update mate gutted on man united season and shocked that leeds did not go up what update you using sven anit at notts county no more mate unless your using 10.02 pacth and not the new one :)

Great update mate....Happy that Chelsea have won their first ever European Title

World Cup 2010 South Africa

world-cup-trophy.jpg

Winners: England!
Runners up: Portugal
Third Place: Brazil
Fourth Place: Usa

The Final!

Worldcup-1.jpg

Such an unrealistic world cup, I mean come on England winning it ;). It was a great world cup overall and a few surprises thrown in there aswell. Underdogs USA managed a 4th place finish! Russia knocked out spain (actual champions) in the second round with a sneaky 1-0 win! Czech Republic also caused an upset by beating Germany in the second round! A fantastic World cup for everyone involved.

Golden Boot

Worldcup2.jpg

Best Player of world Cup

Worldcup1.jpg

Dream Team

Worldcup3.jpg

This concludes 2010, Hope you enjoyed. 2011 on its way.

Nice one Clarky, surprised Wigan finished 10th though? Normally always getting relegated on mine and Martinez gets the sack aswell. Who did they sign if ya don't mind me asking? :)

premier-league-logo.gif

PremierLeague 2011

After Man Utd poor 6th place postion last year they most certainly made up for it this year. Crowned Champions, Adding another Trohpy to Sir Alex's what must be Massive trophy collection. Liverpool also had a good season finishing 2nd. The two real suprises though were that of Stoke and West Ham. Stoke finished 7th and West Ham 8th. Also must mention Micheal Owen is now a Stoke man. Good buy. Newcomers Bristol and Middlesbrough both managed too stay up. That can't be said for Newcomers Sheffield Utd only manging to notch up 4 wins. They go down with Wigan and Portsmouth.

Prem1-1.jpg

Championship 2011

What some might call bounce back ability. Burnley managed a quick return to the premiership after winning the Championship. Followed by Reading who also get to taste the premiership again. West Brom won the playoffs on the second time of trying. Hull and Wolves both staying in the Championship for at least one more year. Newly promoted Charlton had a great season narrowly missing out on back to back promotions! Other newcomers Mk dons managed to survive where as Colchester go straight back down. Accompanyed by Preston and Peterborough.

Champ1-1.jpg

League1logo.gif

League 1 2011

We all knew it was going to come. Leeds comfortably won League 1, by 8 points in the end. Second place went two Norwich, With Millwall Grabbing the last spot via Playoffs. Things are looking bleak for Palace as they narrowly escaped back to back relagations. Leyton Orient, Stockport, Brentford and Exeter all relagated.

League11-1.jpg

L2.png

League 2 2011

Another Case of bounce back ability as Yeovil and Wycombe Both Managed Automatic promotion in 2nd and 3rd spot. Bradford pipped them both and were crowned League 2 champions. Luton had a great season just missing out on promotion, losing in the playoffs. Macclesfield and Cheltenham both drop out of the football league.

League21-1.jpg

Facup.jpg

FA Cup 2011

It was a real Juicy final this year. One of the biggest rivalries in England. The Manchester Derby. With both teams having good seasons, would Man city retain their title or would Fergie do the double. It was Fergie, But only just. Manchester won on the lottery of a penalty shootout. Dont ask me why Joe Hart took man Citys third penalty.

FACup1-1.jpg

Carlingcup.jpg

Carling Cup 2011

Spurs have done it again. Winning the competition for the third time in 4 years. Longshots Birmingham were clear underdogs after having a outstanding cup run. Jermaine Defoe just to much on the day netting a hat trick.

LeagueCup1-1.jpg

Champions League 2011

No English teams involved in this years final. It was a case of David vs Goliath as Real Madrid took on last years Europa league Runners up Fiorentina. Real Madrid came out on top thanks to two goals from yours truly Cristiano Ronaldo. Better luck next year Fiorentina. Hearltess, two finals in two years both lost.

ChampionsLeague1-1.jpg

Europaleague.jpg

Europa League 2011

A treble was on the Cards for Fergie and his boys and they didn't dissapoint. Beating Shaktar 2-0 to become the new Europa League champions. Berbatov and Hamsik got the two important goals!

Europa1-1.jpg

Major Transfers 2011

Who made the biggest signing this year? you guessed it Man city! Landind French Winger Franc Ribery for a reasonable 23.5 Mil, Not too bad. West Ham signed FMB favourite Eden Hazard for a good 10.75 Mil. Meanwhile Fulham cashed in on defender Hangeland as he moved to Italian side Fiorentina for a nifty 16.75 Mil.

Transfer1-1.jpg

World team of the Year 2011

I'll let you guys be the judge:

Worldteam1-2.jpg

Good to have this back! I really enjoyed it the first time around. Good stuff mate.

And I'll have you know Joe Hart is a fine penalty taker. :p

this is the best ever story on fm base so glad its back !!

Thanks everyone for the support. Updates will most likely be twice a day. One in the morning and on at night.

premier-league-logo.gif

Premierleague 2012

A premierleague which makes me very happy as Arsenal finally managed to win a trophy. Arsenal were league champions by 6 points. Man city continue to grow and managed 3rd place spot above arch rival Man Utd. An outstanding season for Minnows Bristol City as they finished a very comfortable 9th! West Brom, Fulham and Middlesbrough all take there place in the championship next year.

Prem1-2.jpg

Championship 2012

A strange year in the championship to say the least. Longshots Swansea grabbed an automatic promotion spot just tucking in behind Wolves who also return to the Promise land. Ipswich also join them via plays off! They were lucky even to be in the plays offs, only just by goal difference. In a crazy trun of event Newcastle United were deducted 10 points for going into administration not once but twice! They now only have 14 players in their squad! Watford, Sheffield and Mk Dons all go down.

Champ1-2.jpg

League1logo.gif

League 1 2012

Only a matter of time before Southhampton were champions. They won the league by a very comfortable 14 points. Gillingham being their closest rivals, also gaining automatic promotion. Preston Join them also via the playoff system. Palace have found their feet again and are steadly making their way through the table. Just missing out on a playoff spot. The four teams relagated were Hartlepool, Wycombe, Bristol Rovers and Rochdale.

League11-2.jpg

L2.png

League 2 2012

What a year In league 2! the title being decided by goal difference. Bury managed to win the title with 84 points and plus 32 goal difference. Leyton Orient finished just behind with 84 points and plus 31 goal difference. Unlucky. Shrewsbury join them in the automatic promotion spots. Brentford go up via playsoffs! Burton and AFC wimbeldon go down! Tranmere got a luck escape. Lets not forget they was in league 1 not too long ago.

League21-2.jpg

Facup.jpg

FA Cup 2012

What a bizzare winner. Blackburn rovers are the new Fa cup holders. Going into the final underdogs as they're opponents were newly rich Liverpool, Blackburn didn't stand a chance but somehow they stuck it out and got a 3-2 win . Fair play.

FACup1-2.jpg

Carlingcup.jpg

Carling Cup 2012

Even more bizzare then the FA cup. The final was between Middlesbrough and Ipswich. One newly promoted and one newly relagated. It was Middlesbrough who won on the day with a sneaky 3-2 victory. Two goals from Aliadiere sealed the win.

LeagueCup1-2.jpg

Champions League 2012

It was 2010 winners against 2011 winners! Chelsea Vs real Madrid. The one goal was enough to settle it. Didier Drogba's 67th minute strike proved to be the winner meaning chelsea have now won their second European Title!

ChampionsLeague1-2.jpg

Europaleague.jpg

Europa League 2012

It was a case of Germany vs France (again ;) ) and what looked like much a repeat of world war 2, The french had given up before halftime. Bayern went into half time 3-0 up over Marseille, Marseille did manage to pull one back in the second half but Bayern were to much and finished 4-1 winners.

Europa1-2.jpg

Major Transfers 2012

As Liverpool had just been takenover they done the majority of the spending. Although there new chairman was not a tycoon, he must have been pretty rich as Liverpool spent 53.5 million on 2 players! and 14.5 Mil on Ashely Young! they must win something next year. Man city as usaul spent there usual big amounts on players. the kitty must run dry soon.

Transfer1-2.jpg

World Team of the Year 2012

A few new faces, What do you guys think:

Worldteam1-2.jpg

Third Eye 2012

Newcastle United went into adminstration twice during this years championship costing them 10 points and there playoff spot. There first team squad is left with just 14 players!

NewcastleAdmin.jpg

Arsenal Fan Favourite Sol Campbell has dived into the pool of management and is currently managing Sheffield Utd!

Sol.jpg

Huge fan of the "Third Eye", and it's nice to see something different.

Awesome seeing Chelsea win 2 European Titles in 3 years,if only they did that in real life:'(