Thank god! Took you long enough. :p

Name: David Worthington
D.O.B: 16/01
Home town: Preston
Nationality: English
Position/s: GK
Physical stats(max 4): Strength, Jumping, Balance, Agility
Mental stats(max 5): Determination, Positioning, Work Rate, Concentration, Bravery
Technical stats(max 5): Aerial Ability, Command of Area, Reflexes, Handling, Kicking
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 194cm
Weight: 87kg
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: North European

By any chance do you have a brother called Chris?

Anyway, booting up the game now. First post shall be July 2012, and the game will begin below!

September 2012:

View attachment 326778View attachment 326779View attachment 326780View attachment 326792View attachment 326781View attachment 326782View attachment 326783View attachment 326784View attachment 326785View attachment 326786View attachment 326787View attachment 326788View attachment 326789View attachment 326790View attachment 326791

Transfers:
Franck Addo >>> Saint-Etienne
Gianpiero Fabris >>> Palermo
Tim Cahill >>> Cesena
Gaizka Alonso >>> Bilbao (in 2016)
David Worthington >>> Blackburn Rovers
Kieran Laing >>> Everton
Sam Birch >>> Q.P.R
Scott Houghton >>> Manchester United
Tobey James >>> Sunderland
Gregorio Di Stefano >>> Swansea
Andreas Dahnert >>> AB
Joshua Lipski-Oliver >>> Brisbane Roar
Henri Beale >>> Perth Glory
Jordan Wallace >>> Brisbane Roar
Ilija Stajic >>> West Sydney Wanderers FC

Name: Samuele O'Connor
D.O.B: 01/10
Home town: Dublin
Nationality: Irish (2nd nationality Italian)
Position/s: AMR/L
Physical stats(max 4): Pace, Strenght, Natural Fitness, ability
Mental stats(max 5): Determination, influence, Work Rate, creativity, Bravery
Technical stats(max 5): Flair, Pace, finishing, dribbling, crossing
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 184cm
Weight: 80kg
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: South European

Last edited:
January 2013:

No transfers, however:

Tobey James has been labelled the next Bobby Charlton by the media.
Scott Houghton has been labelled the next Paul Gascoigne by the media and compared to Shinji Kagawa.
Andreas Dahnert has been labelled the next Flemming Povlsen by the media.

Damaged Achilles Tendon. Meh... Oh well, wouldn't have had much game time anyway.

The next Gascoigne, that's a pretty nice comparison (football wise). Hopefully get a few loans as I can't imagine getting much game time at Man United.

Nice to see Gaizika still alive Danny :) Shame i missed out on this

Jordan Wallace, i got 2 appearance for the league! and 2 under21 international appeareance! and a under 21 goal! oh and joshua nipski-oliver/near22 we're on the same team and we won the league!

Jordan Wallace, i got 2 appearance for the league! and 2 under21 international appeareance! and a under 21 goal! oh and joshua nipski-oliver/near22 we're on the same team and we won the league!

Yeah i did spot that, hopefully the pair will dominate the A-League in a few seasons time :) and lucky Josh only got the one league app and was ineffective or not on for long enough to make an impact

Broken Leg ugh -_- but 6U21 and 3 goals look promising :) A League is looking good for the future ahaha :D

September 2013 Transfers and News:

Sam Birch, labelled the next Teddy Sheringham and compared to Alejandro Faurlin, and Gregorio Di Stefano both go out on loan to Peterborough.
Andreas Dahnert has been compared to Sergio Aguero following his £750k move to Manchester City.
Franck Addo was the runner up in the U19s Euro Championship's Golden Boot, whilst Sam Birch and David Worthington were named in the Team of the Tournament.