January News:

Sam Birch
and Gregorio Di Stefano return from loans at Peterborough, making 15 and 12 first team appearances respectively.
Scott Houghton, Ilija Stajic, Gianpiero Fabris and Keiran Laing make their professional 1st XI debuts.

Next Teddy Sheringham? Nice!! Not too sure about being compared to Faurlin though... :/ haha

Looks like Fabris has got off to a good start in Palermo and for the national team. Hopefully he'll either get a loan this year or start to break through into teh first team but I think a loan might be more realistic.

Compared to Aguero eh...? Not bad at all!

Oh nice, 9 under 21 caps... no goals yet though. Only managed an assist in the league as well

September 2014/January 2015 Update:

No Transfers.
Henri Beale
wins the January Young Player of the Month Award.
England lost on penalties to Brazil in the 2014 World Cup final.

I don't think I have managed to make any improvements as of yet...

2014/15 Review:

View attachment 327715View attachment 327716View attachment 327717View attachment 327718View attachment 327719View attachment 327720View attachment 327721View attachment 327722View attachment 327723View attachment 327724View attachment 327725View attachment 327726View attachment 327727View attachment 327728View attachment 327729

Henri Beale
makes his Australia debut at senior level, along with claiming the A-League Young Player of the Year.
View attachment 327714

Tournament Winners:

BPL - Manchester City
Serie A - Genoa
Liga BBVA - Barcelona
Ligue 1 - Olympique Marseille
Bundesliga - Borussia Dortmund
A-League - Melbourne Heart FC

Gotta be a first teamer next season with a record of 54 goals from 44 appearances for the ressies

September 2015 Update:

David Worthington
joins Southampton for £2m plus Ahmed Elmohamady.

January 2016 Update:

Tim Cahill
moves to Stade De Reims on loan until the end of the season.
Premier League Young Player of the Year hopeful David Worthington's season is over after he tore his calf muscle in a match against Wigan in January.

Only just caught back up with this! I'm doing quite well in the Sunderland U18's. The next Bobby Charlton too, hopefully I'll break into the first team or get a decent loan, otherwise I may rot. Cheers Danny as always this is great.

Gutted about the injury especially after being a prem young player of the year hopeful

Hopefully I'll get a loan move soon. Otherwise I'll become the next Bendtner... Why oh why, did City choose to buy me -_-

Because Jack Rodwell needs a mate in reserves lol.
Well, I'll be great mates with Rodwell and Sinclair by the looks of it lol.

On a more positive note, I finally made my first team debut for City!

I still havent played for Sunderland first team yet. But im banging in the goals