September 2023 Update:

Joshua Lipski-Oliver
signs for Olympiakos on a free transfer.
Henri Beale joins Liverpool for £12.5m.
Tobey James joins Gianpiero Fabris at Arsenal, signing from Fulham for £16.75m.

January 2024 Update:

Sam Birch
announces he intends to leave Manchester United at the end of the season, with Newcastle reportedly interested.

2023/24 Season Review:

View attachment 330147View attachment 330148View attachment 330149View attachment 330150View attachment 330151View attachment 330152View attachment 330153View attachment 330154View attachment 330155View attachment 330156View attachment 330157View attachment 330158View attachment 330159View attachment 330160View attachment 330161

Tobey James
comes 2nd in the Premier League Top Goalscorer charts.
View attachment 330144

David Worthington
comes 2nd in the Golden Glove award.
View attachment 330146

Tournament Winners:
BPL - Chelsea
Serie A - Sampdoria
Liga BBVA - Barcelona
Bundesliga - Bayern Munich
Ligue 1 - PSG
Greek Superliga - Olympiakos
Eredivise - Ajax
CL - Arsenal
Europa - Sampdoria

Keep it up Danny this is quality. Arsenal!!! Oh we'll doing well at least. You going to do us up into management or when we retire.

Keep it up Danny this is quality. Arsenal!!! Oh we'll doing well at least. You going to do us up into management or when we retire.

Retire, probably. Going back to uni on Sunday, and my laptop won't sim anywhere near as fast as my PC.

My guy seems to be falling from grace somewhat. Leaving United for Newcastle? Really bro?!

September 2024 Update:

Transfers:

Chelsea sign Sam Birch on a free transfer, and complete the signing of Andreas Dahnert from Monaco for £11m
Fulham pick up Scott Houghton from Manchester United for £3.3m
Gianpiero Fabris moves from Arsenal to Calgari for £22m.
Joshua Lipski-Oliver moves to the Bundesliga as he joins Stuttgart for £250k.

Yay back to Italy, much better there, hopefully they will play me more then Arsenal did although as i'm yet to have a proper full season I'm starting to worry that it could be because i'm extremely injury prone.

I would say why Calgiari but I get the impression they've become a bit of a Serie A powerhouse as i'm sure I saw they had either won the league or one of the european trophies recently.

Yes, finally got a move away from Manchester United! Hopefully my career can kick off now at Fulham and maybe get a few more Scotland caps.

January 2025 Update:

Joshua Lipski-Oliver
moves to Sunderland for £800k, only 3 months after signing for Stuttgart.
Tobey James wins the Club World Championship's Best Player award.

Yay back to Italy, much better there, hopefully they will play me more then Arsenal did although as i'm yet to have a proper full season I'm starting to worry that it could be because i'm extremely injury prone.

I would say why Calgiari but I get the impression they've become a bit of a Serie A powerhouse as i'm sure I saw they had either won the league or one of the european trophies recently.

I did remember right, in 2018/19 they won serie a then they won the champoions league in 2020/21 and then serie a again in 2021/22. Hopefully now I've joined them they can go back to winning some more silverware with me playing regularly.

Much better season with my new club :D great choice he made too ;)

Liverpool winning the CL AND BPL?! Oh dear... And me going to Chelsea isn't exactly a good thing either. Now I can rot on their bench...

But at least my international career is going good.

I'm playing well at PSG atleast, shame they're not winning anything. Not playing for Italy either :(

Sorry for not getting round to comment on this before! So glad that Addo is having a good career, would be happy with a move away from Southampton but still a good career if you ask me! This is great Danny, been a privilege to be a part of it man!

September 2025 Update:

Sam Birch
claims the Confederations Cup Best Player award, and comes runner-up in the Top Scorer.
David Worthington moves to Manchester City for £25.5m, as well as claiming the Confederations Cup Best Goalkeeper award.
Jordan Wallace joins Huddersfield for £5m.

well now going to england. are huddersfield in the prem or are they still in the championship?