2021/22 Season Review:

View attachment 329382View attachment 329383View attachment 329384View attachment 329385View attachment 329386View attachment 329387View attachment 329372View attachment 329373View attachment 329374View attachment 329375View attachment 329376View attachment 329377View attachment 329378View attachment 329379View attachment 329380

Ilija Stajic
takes 3rd place in the Superliga Top Goalscorer.
View attachment 329367

David Worthington comes 3rd in the Premier League Golden Glove award.
View attachment 329366

Tournament Winners:
BPL - Menchester City
Serie A - Calgari
Liga BBVA - Barcelona
Bundesliga - Bayern Munich
Ligue 1 - PSG
Greek Superliga - Panathinaikos
A-League - Central Coast Mariners
CL - PSG
Europa - Tottenham Hotspur

Valued £12m but still a benchwarmer for City... Well this is frustrating to watch.

September 2022 Update:

England claim the World Cup with victory over France.

Tobey James comes 2nd in the World Cup Golden Boot, whilst David Worthington wins Best Goalkeeper.
View attachment 329415View attachment 329416View attachment 329417View attachment 329418

Worthington, James and Birch are all named in the 2022 World Cup Dream Team.

Andreas Dahnert turns down FC Bayern to move to AS Monaco for £11.75m
Ilija Stajic joins RC Lens in a £2.1m deal.
Tim Cahill moves to FC Twente for £1.7m.

Me and Tobey are tearing it up massively!!

Knew I should have gone for a striker, being a winger gets you nowhere :p
Still, doing alright at Fulham, took so long to leave Swansea.

Sweet... Monaco. First team football! Screw Man City!

Dear Arsenal, If you are going to buy me from Palermo please could you at least Play me regularly, and not just use me off the bench, It's not everyday you buy a 23 year old who has over 50 caps for his country and is the Vice Captain of the national team, maybe you should think about using him.

Can I go back to Palermo yet?

Sam were whooping some ****! Maybe ill leave Fulham I'm pretty nomadic. Started off at Sunderland then Tottenham. Now Fulham. Ill predict a move abroad next. Maybe Bayern lol

Still stuck in the A-league... only got 8 league appearances as well... someone buy me, please?

January 2023 Update:

French champions PSG sneak in the signing of Gregorio Di Stefano on the 2nd of September for £33m.
Gaizka Alonso goes out on loan to Lille.
Di Stefano wins the Club World Championship Best Player award.
Sam Birch and David Worthington were shortlisted for the 2023 World Golden Ball award.

Mind throwing up my history with the next update?

Nice update for me, off to PSG for 33mil and CWC best player (H)

Seems like it's ben a great season for me despite not playing much in the league I've helped my Club to the Champions League and become my countries all time leading goal scorer.

did I play in the champions league final? and if so what was my rating?

Should've stayed at Panathinaikos!!! Left wayyy too early to go to France geeez... At least I am getting caps for Oz.

Can I request a History and Bio for next update? Cheers.

Seems like it's ben a great season for me despite not playing much in the league I've helped my Club to the Champions League and become my countries all time leading goal scorer.

did I play in the champions league final? and if so what was my rating?

6.4 - You got subbed off before the Shootout (0-0 draw)

Should've stayed at Panathinaikos!!! Left wayyy too early to go to France geeez... At least I am getting caps for Oz.

Can I request a History and Bio for next update? Cheers.

View attachment 329840View attachment 329841

Next review I'll include everyone's bio. (Meant to do it last review for 10 seasons in, but I forgot)

Last edited:
Not the best year for me really but glad to be nominated for the Golden Ball