Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

PT

Reaction score
Hey, I've just found this site and came across a screenshot of someones team and noticed they had the correct badge and logo for the EPL. I am new to FM and I'm finding it a good game and wanted to know if anyone has created a file or download for all badges and logos etc before? If they have could someone point me in the right direction please?

This could probably be done easily but thought I would ask before doing it first.

Reaction score
Hey, I've just found this site and came across a screenshot of someones team and noticed they had the correct badge and logo for the EPL. I am new to FM and I'm finding it a good game and wanted to know if anyone has created a file or download for all badges and logos etc before? If they have could someone point me in the right direction please?

This could probably be done easily but thought I would ask before doing it first.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=14

Reaction score
thanx a lot guys.. how could i find greek superleagues' team logos???
Nice to e-meet you...

PT

Reaction score
It's funny how simply things can make the game feel so much better. Thanks for the help. I've just downloaded a few things and got them to work fine.

Reaction score
And....

How do you get the Premier League Lion logo????

Reaction score
If any of you have, you can use team logos from FM08, just copy it from 08 folder to 09 folder...My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\logos and put it there.
I have done that and it's working fine without any changes so you can have nicer logos without the need of downloading it again. :D

Reaction score
Created logo

Ive created my own team logo for a created team and successfully managed to get it to show on the team page in top left but the default team badge is still there, can anyone think of a way to get rid of it so i can only see my created logo??? Cheers if you can help.

Reaction score
Have tried reloading skin and un checked the use skin cache box but still the default generic logo remains :( any other ideas?