PT

Reaction score
Hey, I've just found this site and came across a screenshot of someones team and noticed they had the correct badge and logo for the EPL. I am new to FM and I'm finding it a good game and wanted to know if anyone has created a file or download for all badges and logos etc before? If they have could someone point me in the right direction please?

This could probably be done easily but thought I would ask before doing it first.

Hey, I've just found this site and came across a screenshot of someones team and noticed they had the correct badge and logo for the EPL. I am new to FM and I'm finding it a good game and wanted to know if anyone has created a file or download for all badges and logos etc before? If they have could someone point me in the right direction please?

This could probably be done easily but thought I would ask before doing it first.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=14

thanx a lot guys.. how could i find greek superleagues' team logos???
Nice to e-meet you...

It's funny how simply things can make the game feel so much better. Thanks for the help. I've just downloaded a few things and got them to work fine.

And....

How do you get the Premier League Lion logo????

If any of you have, you can use team logos from FM08, just copy it from 08 folder to 09 folder...My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\logos and put it there.
I have done that and it's working fine without any changes so you can have nicer logos without the need of downloading it again. :D

Created logo

Ive created my own team logo for a created team and successfully managed to get it to show on the team page in top left but the default team badge is still there, can anyone think of a way to get rid of it so i can only see my created logo??? Cheers if you can help.

Have tried reloading skin and un checked the use skin cache box but still the default generic logo remains :( any other ideas?