LewSpaz

Reaction score
So i seen this guy has been playing in the World Cup recently and never reallly thought anything of him but i have just came across him on my save and he's amazing! And most of all i noticed he was only 20 and a wonderkid, i just seen him as being relatively old when ive seen him play because he just looked normal but considering hes 20 hes awesome!

He's relatively unknown and I have never seen him mentioned on these forums and Ive never seen anyone talk about him.

Take a look...

yeah its the latest patch 10.3, weird thing is he is never mentioned and hes quality !

looks the don- focus him on physical training for a year or so and you've got Nesta there!

yeah man he could potentially be one of the best on the game

those images have got to be different patches, or just sheer A.I training neglect. ;)

are you on about myne no its on patch 10.3 btw he is not my player

He's better than any of Englands players. I support Germany now.

I pretty much always sign him. Just finished the season and he played 30 times with a 7.53 average.

When did he break into the Bayern team? This season? The first time id heard of him was when they played Man United in the Champs Lge but he looks decent enough.

When did he break into the Bayern team? This season? The first time id heard of him was when they played Man United in the Champs Lge but he looks decent enough.

yeah van Gaal introduced him and Müller as full time players this season. Diego Contento and David Alaba are another 2 young players van Gaal has brought up

No what? whats the point in being cocky its a thread im only posting a player to show off someone and then you get a cocky ***** like you all you have to do is post something about the player like everyone else you ***