His incredible. I've just bought him in my story, you can follow his development there.

No what? whats the point in being cocky its a thread im only posting a player to show off someone and then you get a cocky ***** like you all you have to do is post something about the player like everyone else you ***

Was just correcting you because you made an incorrect statement, that's all. Now you clearly need to take a sedative or something. Calm yourself kiddo.

wow he looks amazing only just seen him i get him for shakhtar nice one.

Last edited:
Was just correcting you because you made an incorrect statement, that's all. Now you clearly need to take a sedative or something. Calm yourself kiddo.
why did i make an incorrect statement, because it seems that quite a few people that hes not the most well known player and hes not mentioned on any of the threads ive looked through

why did i make an incorrect statement, because it seems that quite a few people that hes not the most well known player and hes not mentioned on any of the threads ive looked through

I appreciate the fact that you made the thread about the player, I wasn't saying you shouldn't do that since there isn't one already. I was just saying that he isn't unknown. He plays for Bayern Munich and I highly doubt on a forum of FM players and football fans that many (if any) haven't heard of Badstuber. This is shown by some of the posts on the thread already: 'Well known' etc.