Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Ball admits FA misconduct charge

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
oh well at least he admitted it and apologised, though he couldnt really of denied it :p

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
It's a bit strange that he even did it, like he could have gotten away with it.

Robbo

Feb 1, 2006
What a legend, i knw its wrong bt cs of who he did it 2 i will always have respect for Micheal Ball.

Trav

Dec 21, 2005
**** having respect for Ball, wasnt called for and your only a hater of Ronaldo. Meh.

Trav

Dec 21, 2005
You only hate Ronaldo because you havent gotten over the world cup fiasco. I was annoyed with Ronaldo until i then swallowed my pride and admitted the England were ******* awful in the world cup. Get over it!

Robbo

Feb 1, 2006
You only hate Ronaldo because you havent gotten over the world cup fiasco. I was annoyed with Ronaldo until i then swallowed my pride and admitted the England were ******* awful in the world cup. Get over it!
Im cudnt give a monkeys what he did in World Cup, cs yeh England were awful. Ive always hated him for many reasons, being portugese, a Man U player, diving cheating ******, a show off who until recently contributed little to his team, etc