Ball admits FA misconduct charge

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man City defender Michael Ball is set to serve a three-match ban after admitting he stamped on Man Utd's Cristiano Ronaldo.

More...

oh well at least he admitted it and apologised, though he couldnt really of denied it :p

It's a bit strange that he even did it, like he could have gotten away with it.

What a legend, i knw its wrong bt cs of who he did it 2 i will always have respect for Micheal Ball.

**** having respect for Ball, wasnt called for and your only a hater of Ronaldo. Meh.

You only hate Ronaldo because you havent gotten over the world cup fiasco. I was annoyed with Ronaldo until i then swallowed my pride and admitted the England were ******* awful in the world cup. Get over it!

You only hate Ronaldo because you havent gotten over the world cup fiasco. I was annoyed with Ronaldo until i then swallowed my pride and admitted the England were ******* awful in the world cup. Get over it!

Im cudnt give a monkeys what he did in World Cup, cs yeh England were awful. Ive always hated him for many reasons, being portugese, a Man U player, diving cheating ******, a show off who until recently contributed little to his team, etc