Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Ball admits FA misconduct charge

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man City defender Michael Ball is set to serve a three-match ban after admitting he stamped on Man Utd's Cristiano Ronaldo.

More...

ajw

Reaction score
oh well at least he admitted it and apologised, though he couldnt really of denied it :p

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a bit strange that he even did it, like he could have gotten away with it.

Reaction score
What a legend, i knw its wrong bt cs of who he did it 2 i will always have respect for Micheal Ball.

Reaction score
**** having respect for Ball, wasnt called for and your only a hater of Ronaldo. Meh.

Reaction score
You only hate Ronaldo because you havent gotten over the world cup fiasco. I was annoyed with Ronaldo until i then swallowed my pride and admitted the England were ******* awful in the world cup. Get over it!

Reaction score
You only hate Ronaldo because you havent gotten over the world cup fiasco. I was annoyed with Ronaldo until i then swallowed my pride and admitted the England were ******* awful in the world cup. Get over it!
Im cudnt give a monkeys what he did in World Cup, cs yeh England were awful. Ive always hated him for many reasons, being portugese, a Man U player, diving cheating ******, a show off who until recently contributed little to his team, etc