Ball Winning Midfielder for Arsenal

iArsenal

Reaction score
I am currently starting my 2nd season as Arsenal manager and I am looking for a great ball winning midfielder. I was thinking Yann M'vila but he might cost to much for me. Any suggestions?

I am currently starting my 2nd season as Arsenal manager and I am looking for a great ball winning midfielder. I was thinking Yann M'vila but he might cost to much for me. Any suggestions?

Etienne Capoue. Also couple saves I've seen Busquets leave Barca for 15m or so in start of 2nd season so take a look.

M'Vila isnt the best BWM. I would suggest Fellani - he is top class. Capoue is also good though as mentioned above.

Toulouse want 13m for him good deal?

EDIT: Fellaini went to City in 1st season

Yann M'Vila should obviously be first choice..not too sure why you can't afford him? you can get him on a 48-month deal surely..unless you've totally bankrupted the club. if not, have a look at Kara, great BWM and scores some absolute humdingers.

He just signed a new contract and my scout reports said they want 25m for him and I am not prepared to offer that much. My transfer policies are to buy cheaply. Capoue will cost me 10.5m, deal?

He just signed a new contract and my scout reports said they want 25m for him and I am not prepared to offer that much. My transfer policies are to buy cheaply. Capoue will cost me 10.5m, deal?

lol okay mr.wenger. deal for capoue then

Hey, it's worked so far, won CL and BPL first season.

10.5m is good deal for Capoue.

Worth having a look to see how much you can get Arturo Vidal for, excellent BWM.

ball winning mid

what about vidal i signed him and he was just a utter machine season in season out also marroune fellaini would be worth a look

vidal lacks very important mental stats like concentration, teamwork, positioning and decisions. Try fellaini instead even though his tackling is significantly smaller but he is dominant in the air.

Lars Bender obviously. In my MU savegame, he's available for 4m pounds (in January 2012)

I signed Capoue, who would be a cheap back up because I don't see either Aaron Ramsey or Jack Wilshere doing to well? I might be totally wrong but I usually use them as DLP or in Wilshere's case an AM.

Kara just moved to Inter Milan for 9m and Nainggolan is reported to be available for 13.5m which is more than I paid for Capoue.