Ball Winning Midfielder for Arsenal

Kara just moved to Inter Milan for 9m and Nainggolan is reported to be available for 13.5m which is more than I paid for Capoue.

Josip Radosevic - Hajduk
271463d1346230711-back-future-west-ham-united-story-josip-radosevic-overview_-attributes-.png

Wow he looks quite good, definitely going to give him a go and it will be 725k for compensation fee!

Only problem will he get a work permit? I don't want to have to loan him out right away as I really need a back up.

I think it is 12.2.2 using LFCMarshalls update from August 18th I believe.

Yeah he has to go on loan to Anderlecht to get a work permit.

I will, for 800k he looks like an absolute bargain even at Arsenal.

Sami Khedira season 2, available for 17m.

People say about sending out on loan to get a work permit, but there isn't a way to sign a player without a work permit then send them out is there?

For a cheap option Joe Allen is good. As long he has not joined Liverpool already. This is him in the future. He plays for Swansea and is avaliable for something around 5 million.
fm12-player-profile-allen-2016-profile-600x447.png

People say about sending out on loan to get a work permit, but there isn't a way to sign a player without a work permit then send them out is there?
You can sign players without a work permit if you have a club in Belgium that they can go to get a work permit. That is what I have done with Radosevic and Romario.

I play Ross Barkley in Centre midfeld as a ball winning midfielder and he does a great job for me there

You can sign players without a work permit if you have a club in Belgium that they can go to get a work permit. That is what I have done with Radosevic and Romario.

But how do you accept the deal? As when the appeal fails it just cancels. Do you need a Belgian club as a feeder?

I don't know if you need a Belgium club as a feeder I just always choose one, could also get a Dutch side as a feeder I suppose.

as long as the feeder club can get u wp it does not matter where it is