ball winning midfielder - other than moussa sissoko

sign moussa sissoko
man how many times i said...... MAN CITY signed him and i cant get him so unless u want me to spend 50 mil on him .... and ya he isn't that aggressive and powerful ball winning MF as M'vila or annan

man how many times i said...... MAN CITY signed him and i cant get him so unless u want me to spend 50 mil on him .... and ya he isn't that aggressive and powerful ball winning MF as M'vila or annan

sign moussa sissoko man

Jack Rodwell is the ticket mate! I got him in my 5th season at United and play him alongside Busquets and hes quality. My midfield with Nani and Valencia on the wings have gelled well. Rodwell was a snip for me at £7 million and can play as a ball winning midfielder or as a deep playmaker (well he does for me anyway). I have not seen how he plays at the start of the game but would recommend him. Another one would be steven defour from standard who you could probably pick up for 10 million at the start. He is still in my united team as i like to rotate defour, rodwell, busquets and fletcher around in my centre midfield.

no offence to anyone but why does everyone ****** think moussa sissoko plays as a ****** ball winning midfielder??? of course he can play that role pretty well but his best position is as box to box midfielder/normal centre mid. in both real life and fm, he goes from box to box and although he can tackle to a degree, ball winning midfielder wastes his creative side of the game which is a shame for a player with immense quality.

Jack Rodwell is the ticket mate! I got him in my 5th season at United and play him alongside Busquets and hes quality. My midfield with Nani and Valencia on the wings have gelled well. Rodwell was a snip for me at £7 million and can play as a ball winning midfielder or as a deep playmaker (well he does for me anyway). I have not seen how he plays at the start of the game but would recommend him. Another one would be steven defour from standard who you could probably pick up for 10 million at the start. He is still in my united team as i like to rotate defour, rodwell, busquets and fletcher around in my centre midfield.
what role and duty did you assign to rodwell?

I think Moussa Sissoko would be a good player for the position you require

what role and duty did you assign to rodwell?

Rodwell Ball winning midfielder = defend or deep playmaker in the centre of midfield as attack. He performs well for me in either role but better as a ball winning midfield. I have recently signed him and he has featured in around 11 matches or so but in at least 3-4 matches has got the 'bossing the midfield' in motivation. I have put him infront of Defour and Fletcher who are very good in my team too.

take a look at kwadwo asamoah... been briliant in last FM, don't know how he plays in this

Casemiro or Arturo Vidal.

I bought Vidal for my Chelsea side and I was really impressed by him. Can play as ball-winning mid or deep-lying playmaker.

M'Vila
Fellaini
Mohammed Sissoko
Jack Rodwell
Javi Garcia
Alex Song

Mikel would also be really really good, but he would probably be too expensive and you'd be wasting his vast creativity putting him in a ball-winning role (ie. you'd be paying a lot to get attributes you won't be using).

Busquets would also actually be a solid ball-winning midfielder. Very good marking/tackling combined with extremely good positioning/teamwork/work-rate. Again, though, you're probably gonna end up paying too much for him since you'd be paying to get a creative player and then not use the creativity.

Nigel de Jong is an INCREDIBLE ball-winning midfielder. The lowest amount de Jong has for an important ball-winning midfielder stat is a 16 in positioning. He'd probably be really hard to get from Man City though.

Beyond that, if you aren't looking for a relatively young player there are lots of other great options (ie. Mascherano, Cambiasso, Essien, Diarra, De Rossi, etc)

Overall, I'd say Mohamed Sissoko is a really good bet as a ball-winning midfielder.

M'Vila
Fellaini
Mohammed Sissoko
Jack Rodwell
Javi Garcia
Alex Song

Mikel would also be really really good, but he would probably be too expensive and you'd be wasting his vast creativity putting him in a ball-winning role (ie. you'd be paying a lot to get attributes you won't be using).

Busquets would also actually be a solid ball-winning midfielder. Very good marking/tackling combined with extremely good positioning/teamwork/work-rate. Again, though, you're probably gonna end up paying too much for him since you'd be paying to get a creative player and then not use the creativity.

Nigel de Jong is an INCREDIBLE ball-winning midfielder. The lowest amount de Jong has for an important ball-winning midfielder stat is a 16 in positioning. He'd probably be really hard to get from Man City though.

Beyond that, if you aren't looking for a relatively young player there are lots of other great options (ie. Mascherano, Cambiasso, Essien, Diarra, De Rossi, etc)

Overall, I'd say Mohamed Sissoko is a really good bet as a ball-winning midfielder.
thanks for the advice really appreciate it :D

what role and duty shall i assign for him??

man it is in the title i said except moussa sissoko

Ball winning midfielder (What you asked for) can play equally as good as an Anchor man, Not bad at popping up with the odd goal at set pieces either. Have him close down the opposition and not dive into tackles he was immense for me...So you either take a chance with him or you don't. You asked for an alternative to Sissoko and I just suggested him..

Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese
Luca Cigarini - Sevilla
Giulio Migliaccio - Palermo
Simon Rolfes - Leverkeusen
Alberto Zapater - Genoa
Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg *
Lars Bednar - Leverkusen
Tiberio Guarente - Sevilla
Necip Uysal - Besiktas
Etienne Capoue - Tolouse
Zradvko Kuzmanovic - Stuttgart
Walter Gargano - Napoli
Fernando Tissone - Sampdoria
Jean II Mekoun - Lyon
Cristian Ladesma - Lazio
Gaetano D'Agostino - Udinese
Yohan Cabaye - Lille
Lee Cattermole - Sunderland
Stephane Mbia - Marseille
Blaise Matuidi - St Ettienne
Ceyhun Gulselam - Trabzsonspor
Edgar Barretto - Atalanta
Alturo Vidal - Leverkeusen
Alberto Zapater - Sporting
Kader Mangane - Stade Rennais
Hernanes - Lazio
Gojko Kacar - Hertha BSC
Lucas Biglia - Anderlecht
Alfred N'Diaye - Nancy Lorraine
Sebastian Kehl - Dortmund
Raul Garcia - Atletico Madrid
Sebastian Battaglia - Boca
Leandro Somoza - Velez
Rene Krhin - Inter
Anthony Annan - Rosenborg
Arouca - Santos
Javi Martinez - Athletic Bilbao
Fabio Sciacca - Catania
Vadis Odija - Club Brugge
Kim Kallstrom - Lyon
Christian Romaric - Sevilla
Mehmet Ekici - Bayern (loan at Nurnberg)
Pontus Wernbloom - Az
Franco Zucculini - Hoffenheim
David Mendes da Silva - Red Bull Salzburg
Fabian Lustenburger - Hertha BSC
Michael Bradley - Gladbach
Edu Ramos - Malaga
Adrien - Sporting
Lukman Haruna - Monaco
Moussa Narry - Le Mans
Freddy Guarin - Porto
Aaron Gunnarson - Coventry City
Lorenzo Criestig - Inter