ball winning midfielder - other than moussa sissoko

Moussa Si.. no, it isn't funny. ******* eejits "trolling" in here.

Anyway once again, Raikan has nailed it. :D

man how many times i said...... MAN CITY signed him and i cant get him so unless u want me to spend 50 mil on him .... and ya he isn't that aggressive and powerful ball winning MF as M'vila or annan

sign him! Mascherano i sometimes unhappy at barca, i think he would do the job for you,

Adrien – Sporting CP
Alan Dzagoev – CSKA Moscow
Jack Rodwell – Everton
Gylfi Sigurdsson – Hoffenheim
Kwadwo Asamoah – Udinese
Axel Witsel – Standard
Macdonald Mariga – Inter
Mark Noble – West Ham
Keisuke Honda – CSKA Moscow
Antonio Nocerino – Palermo
Charles Kabore – Marseille
Sandro – Tottenham
Lucas – Liverpool
Miguel Veloso – Genoa
Armin Bacinovic – Palermo
Tiago Gomes – Hercules

These all become good one in the future - player search ftw

let us know who you go for... |)
althought your list had some amazing talents(thanks btw) i have narrowed my favorites to 3 players : 1.henriksen 2. Airton 3. Tinga .......... i really don't know which one to go for so which do you prefer raikan??:D

althought your list had some amazing talents(thanks btw) i have narrowed my favorites to 3 players : 1.henriksen 2. Airton 3. Tinga .......... i really don't know which one to go for so which do you prefer raikan??:D
as a ball winning mid, Tinga most definately, as an attacking mid, Henriksen..

What about Gaby Mudingayi (Bologna) for a cheaper (but on the older side) option? I recall him having great stats in the required areas. Here he is:

manchestercityprematcht.png

Last edited:
as a ball winning mid, Tinga most definately, as an attacking mid, Henriksen..
what about airton? and btw do you think that Henriksen would be a good back up for van der vaart/modric replacement?

Last edited:
what about airton? and btw do you think that Henriksen would be a good back up for van der vaart/modric replacement?
Airton is good, Jucilei is even better though.. but Tinga is a machine! great player! Henriksen would be a great backup, he is not that athletic like Modric but his creativity and passing develop drastically... get them both to tutor him...;)

I still think your best bet is to go for Moussa Sissoko, no-one better, regardless of your personal feelings towards him.

Beef.

I still think your best bet is to go for Moussa Sissoko, no-one better, regardless of your personal feelings towards him.

Beef.
did you actually take the time to read the **** thread name????

did you actually take the time to read the **** thread name????

Yes I was just saying I still think Sissoko is your best bet.
If you still persist in ignoring the quality of Big Moussa then I recommened Roy Keane at Ipswich.

hey guys i am managing tottenham and i need a really solid ball winning mid. other than moussa sissoko because man city bought him o anyway thanks in advance
thats the OP
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/
Forums > Football Manager 2011 > Players > ball winning midfielder - other than moussa sissoko
this is the thread name..
If you still persist in ignoring the quality of Big Moussa then I recommened Roy Keane at Ipswich.
are you high? <)

High on Life

On a serious note, I think Alex Song is your man.

Beef

Airton is good, Jucilei is even better though.. but Tinga is a machine! great player! Henriksen would be a great backup, he is not that athletic like Modric but his creativity and passing develop drastically... get them both to tutor him...;)
i will get them both and tutor them like you said thank you soo much raikan for the help;):D

raikan, turns out that i don't have tinga in my data base:mad: what player do you recommend now? :S only jucilei?

I'm surprised no one has suggested the best ball winning midfielder in the game key attribute wise. Nick Montgomery from Sheff Utd is this player and although he isn't getting younger, he should still perform for some seasons.