4-4-1-1(DM)

View attachment 196757

View attachment 196756

TEAM TRAINING

View attachment 196755

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTION

View attachment 196754

Need to know

- Winger should have strong foot same as their side (Ex. Left foot/Left wing, Right foot/right wing)

- DCR is main scorer from corner and set piece so pick the best JUMPING and HEADER to DCR.

- High speed , good dribbling and crossing winger will make your team big advantage so If you want to improve your squad it will worth buying good winger first.

- Opposition instruction I show you is the general OI but if you have high attributes JPA and Tactical knowledge staff you can let him do this because every match and player are different so we might have different ways to deal with. If you want to learn more about OI. >> (Opposition Instructions | Football Manager 2016 Guide)

- If your team have low mental concentration ,bad in tackle or receive many cards you can tick STAY ON FEET in Team Instruction.

- Start new season push more match training and set tactic in all 3 slots for increasing familiar in tactic. (and don't forget to push back if your tactic is fluid)

- I test this tactic by playing normal game not simulation match or holidays. (Except friendly match I let *** man do it)

Corner Takers

- Corner takers can be anyone that have high corners attribute while passing, crossing and technique are also useful.

Some of my result with Bolton Wanderers in Sky Bet Championship (Media Prediction 16th)

View attachment 196750

View attachment 196752

View attachment 196749

Download

Ballista

Last edited:
looking forward to this, You beat Sheffield Wednesday 4-0 :O :(

That continuously ZERO appearing to your opponents scoreboard is annoying :D I must try it!

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Did you test tactic in any of the tactic league in forun?

very good football! Only one game (plug/play) but .. impressed!!
no yellow or red cards!!

just wondering if a mirror version could be done and a time wasting one?

I'll give it a go with my beloved Birmingham City, will post sceenshots halfway through the season.

Tried this tactic on a new save with Fulham this morning, had 4 first team players out injured, first capital one game against villa away won 0-4 then had Sunderland away in the next round and won 1-6, my right winger that happens to be a fullback is scoring goals for fun. Have gone through a lot of tactics but this one is definitely up there with the best.

View attachment 196642
Second game with tactic which is fluid. Showed this one as it was strong opp and we dominated, they put three past us in first leg, barely got a sniff this game

Could you push the wingers up in this tactic? I ask because none of my wingers can play in the MR or ML positions.

should the AP (cm) be more of a well rounded player or a #10, and should the SS (amc) be more of a play maker or second striker?

thanks

Great tactic in the first four games, 2-1 up at Leverkusen but then lost 7-2 away, wasn't expecting that! Oh well, still 2nd in the league, I will give it some more matches.

very good football! Only one game (plug/play) but .. impressed!!
no yellow or red cards!!

just wondering if a mirror version could be done and a time wasting one?

Thanks, mate. I will make mirror version if I know it make different from this one, may be strong foot of DLF and SS are effect the tactic.

I'll give it a go with my beloved Birmingham City, will post sceenshots halfway through the season.

Thanks ! I will wait for the results. ^^) Hope it works well for you.

Tried this tactic on a new save with Fulham this morning, had 4 first team players out injured, first capital one game against villa away won 0-4 then had Sunderland away in the next round and won 1-6, my right winger that happens to be a fullback is scoring goals for fun. Have gone through a lot of tactics but this one is definitely up there with the best.

Enjoy ! bro.

View attachment 1002242
Second game with tactic which is fluid. Showed this one as it was strong opp and we dominated, they put three past us in first leg, barely got a sniff this game

I'm glad it work well with Arsenal too. Gunners !!

Could you push the wingers up in this tactic? I ask because none of my wingers can play in the MR or ML positions.

You can push Winger(atk) from ML/MR to Winger(support) AML/AMR but it will decrease effective of tactic about 20% because the position of ML and MR are balance the midfield if you push up them, it will lack of number in midfield to possession, closing down and passing the ball forward. So I not recommend to push up them now.

should the AP (cm) be more of a well rounded player or a #10, and should the SS (amc) be more of a play maker or second striker?

thanks

I will work for it if it makes this tactic better. Thanks for your idea.