I didn't yet. I'm not sure it shows real result because they didn't test by playing match.

well if it performs well in one of those test setups, I think it would only do better when you play each and every match, makeing shouts, do subs and so on, to improve and control the game at hand :)

Well this game was eventful!

f29nYvh.jpg

Gob I have seen you in many thread, posting every tactic they don't work for you except your tactics :p

Gob I have seen you in many thread, posting every tactic they don't work for you except your tactics :p

If you've tried it, post your results. I'd love to see more. Nobody posts results.

View attachment 196503First 6 games were poor but it soon picked up after the tactic became accomplished/fluid, dominate poss in almost every game, i'll keep going till end of season playoffs would be nice :)

Well done - this is working a treat for me.

Playing this from the start of the season with Everton and so far unbeaten in the league at the end of Novemeber and four points clear of Chelsea. Highlights include comprehensive wins against Man City (h), Chelsea (h), Arsenal (h) and Tottenham, as well as a 6-0 (h) against Stoke as well as draws against Liverpool (a) and Man United (h).

Ross Barkley is currently top scorer in the league with 11 from the shadow striker position, though my strikers aren't chipping in with too many (Lukaku and Gabriel Barbosa).

Only thobg i tweak tweak is the defensive line when playing better teams or those with pacey strikers. Thinking of changing Lukaku to a target man (support) though as he isn't cut out of DLF. Tried it in the last 20 minutes of my last game against Newcastle and he scored within 10 minutes with a header from a deep cross