Well I in my save Robben got it and Ronaldo and Muller came 2nd and 3rd. Even though Robben just had 7.7-7.8 while Messi had 8.1.

if that makes you happy :) personally speaking a player should make the team win if you can't make barcelona win everything with the players they have .. then you are not the best player in the world!! CR7 makes portugal a good team (semis only losing on penalties and real madrid win the league and go semis of CL only to lose on penalties) while messi loses everything ...and he wins where's the logic?

Please stop trolling.

**** game,i played real and while messi got injury for months,score only 17 goals,he still got the award,they even dont hold la liga or CL or anything like spanish cup.

For those of you saying this game isn't biased, in my save messi got injured in august before the season started. It's december now and they have released the world golden ball shortlist and messi is considered a favorite for the award? He has been injured since august meaning he hasn't played a single game all season so how in the world does he even get nominated? ANd described as the most likely winner? SI are just dickriding like everyone elsethis games is terribly biased, Neymar atm has 30 more goals than messi but is considered a surprise nominee?

I personally think its just based on CA, possibly adding in ratings as a minor percentage.

No, absolutely no. There's no bug, because in my first season with barca, messi wasn't even nominated (injured most of the time, and played poorly), and in my second season he were nominated, but Ronaldo won again :(

That may be the case but there definately some bias. Nearly in all my save files Messi has won year after year despite Barcelona ending trophyless, he being injured and what not. Even at 35 he wins. Please what player wins it at 35...

My attacking midfielder has won it the past three years ending Messi's dominance but I do think there might be something in the game because even at 32/33/34 Messi was still winning the award, even whilst being out with a serious injury for most of the last year of his final award

On my saves Messi always wins it but in my latest save Neymar has just took over the world for the past 4 years.