Balotelli allergic to GRASS!

Pigeonman13

Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ity-against-Dynamo-Kiev-in-Europa-League.html

In Manchester Citys recent european clash Mario Balotelli had to be forced onto the pitch for the second half because he suffered an allergic reaction to the GRASS, this seems kind of crazy to me seeing as he is a professional footballer

Has anyone heard of any other crazy injuries like this then post in here, a news article would be great aswell

thanks

My mate is allergic to sand! Whenever he goes on holiday he can't go on the beach XD

No wonder he can't be asked.

yh ian poulter is allergic to 19 out 20 types of grass

Bit weird. May have to have a special snood made for him.

Still, he has the world at his oyster, but he chooses to abuse it.

you'd think he wouldn't dive if he's allergic to the grass wouldn't you.

Gouffran and Solksjaer are allergic to grass also, not that unusal.

Moved to correct section.

Bit weird. May have to have a special snood made for him.

Still, he has the world at his oyster, but he chooses to abuse it.

firstly snoods are banned by FIFA now and dont you mean:
1. he has the world at his feet OR
2. the world is his oyster

and yeah i do agree balotelli is a muppet.. quoted once as sayin messi is the only player in the world better than him lmao

Is this worth a thread? i dont think it's all grass he is allergic to. It was maybe just the grass in Ukrain? He isn't allergic to the grass at Eastlands. That was the first time it happened. So why haven't he been allergic to the grass before?

Last edited:
''Bruce also has an unusual ritual where he vomits after leaving the dressing room before the second halves of football matches''

:O

I read that. Apparently its to do with how his body copes with suddenly hitting cold air, rather than a ritual or a superstition

He isn't allergic to grass, he has an allergic reaction to the chemicals used on that certain clubs grass.

firstly snoods are banned by FIFA now and dont you mean:
1. he has the world at his feet OR
2. the world is his oyster

and yeah i do agree balotelli is a muppet.. quoted once as sayin messi is the only player in the world better than him lmao

Ok, let me re-phrase it:

1. Didn't know that snoods are banned by FIFA, so obviously having no knowledge about it was going to mean that such a suggestion would come up.
  2. The latter option.
  3. He has a great chance of being a world-beater, but just doesn't care.

I have an allergic reation to all sorts of pollen-main reason for hating flowers/plants/trees. So I had a whale of a time when I used to play American Football. I also have a great intolerance of idiots. Makes me go red and very irritable

Isn't an allergy to certain grasses also known as, erm, hayfever?