Balotelli allergic to GRASS!

Sculli had to come off in the game the other day for Lazio because he had a bad allergic reaction to a paint they had used on the pitch.

firstly snoods are banned by FIFA now

you mean come the end of the season :)

a freind of mine is also allergic to grass, and pretty much everything else plant/flower related. he literally stays in all summer but is always out and about winter time, its pretty harsh!

a freind of mine is also allergic to grass, and pretty much everything else plant/flower related. he literally stays in all summer but is always out and about winter time, its pretty harsh!

know how your friend feels. Sick of having to take medication for it.

No. Snoods were banned with immediate effect, hence why Nasri, Tevez, Balotelli etc weren't wearing them this week.

They got banned with immediate effect at the last FIFA meeting last week.

My buddy is allergic to grass as well. Whenever he mows he has to wear a small mask and he avoids rolling in the stuff.

doesn't usually effect him though.

Most pitches arent grass there astro so thats why he plays in the prem

Not really. Most pitches are grass, or a blend of synthetic and grass. Astro pitches are mostly used in areas that its hard to maintain a decent playing surface (e.g. Russia)

Most pitches arent grass there astro so thats why he plays in the prem

It's irrelevant whether he plays on grass or astro, as mentioned before, the thread title is misleading. He isn't allergic to the grass itself, but the chemicals used on the Russian pitches, probably due to the tough weather conditions they face..