Balotelli, Vagner Love, Welliton or Saviola?

Which striker should i get?

• Vagner Love

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Javier Saviola

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Mario Balotelli

Votes: 72 43.4%
  • Welliton

Votes: 40 24.1%
  • Other(please state)

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters

Goooner

Reaction score
Im Birmingham in at the start of my second season and im looking for an advanced forward/fast striker that can samba their way past defenders ^^) Ive got 30m max to spend but im stingy so i dont wanna unless their really worth it. Im on the 10.3 patch if it helps and i finished third so theyre gonna have to be champions league quality. My reputation isnt too big yet so dont say someone like Villa.

Cheers

Balotelli is a beast on FM, howver I had Vagner Love and he's a brilliant goalscorer as a poacher.

Cheers mate. Balotelli's the most expensive though :( Vagner love looks decent though

Saviola for the cheaper option 1st season in Champions League, he has the experience of playing ECL and is still a quality player for at least another 3 seasons! dont waste all your money on 1 player, you need big squads to compete in all the cups competively so rather spread it out over a few players, thats my advice :D get a Cm, Cb and Amr/Aml there are alot of players that i could suggest that would be awesome for you and for like 5 million "good premier - leading premier" players :D

good luck

Cheers guys. marcodragojevic im al ready getting Lakaku and Raikan007 is Saviola better than Vagner Love and Guilherme(CSKA Moscow) cause theyre all about the same price

probably for the 1st season yes, otherwise i would also go for Love, if they are the same price i would suggest him! Saviola was scoring 30 plus for about 3 seasons on my save now, quality player! Guilherme is good, but not yet, still needs like 3 years to develop properly, you need someone who has the experience now and has been there before!

Try Fabbiani from CFR Cluj too, not great pace but classy cheap player :p

I'd for fro Lukaku before a bigger team gets him.

He'll already do good job for you and will only get better.

Im in my second season but thanks for the advice Raikan007. Its gonna be hard to choose between them and how do you play Saviola btw?

Im in my second season but thanks for the advice Raikan007. Its gonna be hard to choose between them and how do you play Saviola btw?
i meant 1st season of Champions League football :D he is not ready for it (Guilherme) complete and utter Poacher, do not tweak any of the sliders, my whole team are like this!! just look what playing style best suits your players attributes on the left hand side of the screen when you select "basic" or "advanced" and the areas that are highlighted is what your player needs!!
it works, trust me :p
View attachment 51408

Balotelli the best out of those....but Dzeko is the best striker on the game though...and for the same price as balotelli...but if you want young, Valcav Kadlec is the best - in some games he becomes the best striker in the world...

Welliton is amazing for me with most teams i get him for
Mario Balotelli never fulfilled his full potential wen i was Arsenal

just get yaya sanogo or neymar. neymar is simply outstanding with his pace flair and dribbling.good composure too for a young fella.

but for 30 million to spend,i would go for vagner love. scored 4times against my inter and i dont even know what to do with him.

Last edited:
Mario Balotelli's potential is quality after his potential has been reached. :D