BaM - The Original and The Best

Went to 4th at Nantes. Then went to Euro cup. Then yay 14th -.-
Still doing very well.
Oh and is there any chance we can find out how we did in Europe?

No-one's really had a real crack at Europe, all the Europa teams have been KO'd in the groups. However, Malaga and Villarreal are both in this season, along with Stoke - they're strong teams.

Hey Danny, what team finished above your Malaga team in the league????
LOSERRRR :p

Hey Danny, what team finished above your Malaga team in the league????
LOSERRRR :p

I wasn't actually in charge then? :L Which team finished FIVE places above your Villarreal the season before? ;)

Midseason 2015-16 Update:

Andreas Dahnert
has left Burnley to join Gladbach.
Dale Faulkner has finally bitten the dust at 1860 Munich, being sacked after relegation.
Nick Phipps leaves Stoke to join Fulham.
Jak Katterfield is sacked by Watford.
Kenrry Valderrama resigns form the Chivas hotseat to take the Mexico U23 job.

Hey Danny, in the update could you add a screenshot of the Euro/World Cup qualifying so i can see how my Ireland team are doing :)

I wasn't actually in charge then? :L Which team finished FIVE places above your Villarreal the season before? ;)

Ah my bad, I thought you were. Whens the update coming???

Bit of a role Reversal this year with us mate. But still 6th isnt too bad for Villareal. Did anybody do well in Europe yet?

I'll take mine I guess. Should be interesting Specially when I have had 0 days in charge :p

I'll take mine please :)
When was my appointed by Birmingham? Did I take them down or were they already screwed? :p

I DO!!!! :)
Will have Cantona made for you later mate.
Making out a little list of high and low stats for the 3 players so far.
View attachment 237965

Me please
View attachment 237966

I'll take mine I guess. Should be interesting Specially when I have had 0 days in charge :p
View attachment 237968
Underwhelming as always :p

When was my appointed by Birmingham? Did I take them down or were they already screwed? :p
They were already down :L
View attachment 237967

And mine:
View attachment 237964

I got them relegated :(. Can't believe it tbh, got them promoted from the Championship, survived the first season, got 10th the second season, 13th in third season - then I got relegated. :(

Also Danny can I get my bio. Thanks.

I got them relegated :(. Can't believe it tbh, got them promoted from the Championship, survived the first season, got 10th the second season, 13th in third season - then I got relegated. :(

Also Danny can I get my bio. Thanks.
no worries I'll take them down to league 1 :)

Another Promotion! Hopefully one of the German first division teams will snap me up!

Why'd i get the can from sampdoria??? this is bs!! I was 8th????