BaM - The Original and The Best

Well quite a bit happened me since earlier. I was sacked, got another job, got relegated by my new club, won promotion the following season and left for a new club :)

How the **** did I do so bad with Norwich? Finishing 6th and then getting sacked next season.... FM at its best... ******* bollocks -.-

8th Place with West Ham, not bad. hopefully we can get a Europa spot next year and possibly catch the eye of Liverpool :)

Midseason Update 2020-21:

James Beadle
steps down as Inter Milan boss to lead England.
Jake Moore leaves the Belgian National side to take charge of Club Brugge.
Andreas Dahnert becomes the new boss of the US of A.
Kenrry Valderrama leaves the Mexico U23's.
Tom Horton joins Leeds United.
Jak Katterfield will hope the daughter of the director isn't as attractive at Oxford United, as he hopes to get his career back on track.
Yosef Johnson is sacked by West Ham. He later joins Sunderland.
Sean Collum continues his journey around the Bundesliga by becoming the new boss at Hamburg.

Midseason Update 2020-21:

James Beadle
steps down as Inter Milan boss to lead England.
Jake Moore leaves the Belgian National side to take charge of Club Brugge.
Andreas Dahnert becomes the new boss of the US of A.
Kenrry Valderrama leaves the Mexico U23's.
Tom Horton joins Leeds United.
Jak Katterfield will hope the daughter of the director isn't as attractive at Oxford United, as he hopes to get his career back on track.
Yosef Johnson is sacked by West Ham. He later joins Sunderland.
Sean Collum continues his journey around the Bundesliga by becoming the new boss at Hamburg.

****'t second sack, though I do enjoy Sunderland a lot more than West Ham

I've been sacked by every German First Division team -.- Hopefully Hamburg won't be as bad. At least i won't get sacked there unless i miss out on Europa League,

Nice one. Took Mallorca from 15th last season to 8th. Hopefully we get into Europe next season Or I get a better move. Still only on my 4th club. Thats nothing compared to most other managers lol

How the **** did USA not sack me? I lost to Costa Rica and Honduras... Now THAT'S bad.

Poor season at Hamburg.. need to buck up and get some improvements.

Another promotion for me, when did Villa get relegated - and who got them there?

Hey Danny looked at your Bio, how did you get a playing career on there?

How did the USA change coaches 3 times since we've started this and Canada not once?! God **** Canucks.

I think you were right Danny can't chose Canada as my nation next time....

It may have taken me ten years to get there, but looks like Sheff Utd and I stormed the Premier League last year. Need to push on now and cement our place in the league for the next few years...