BaM - The Original and The Best

****, pity about Faulkner. :'(

And im consistently finishing 5th-7th in La Liga. Bigger club must beckon me soon. Im too good for the Europa :(

2nd in the League like a BAWSE! Champions League football next year :)

World Cup 2018:

Ireland: DNQ
Belgium: Quarter Finals, lost 2-1 to Argentina
USA: Out in Group Stages, 4th Place, 3 losses. Yosef Johnson steps down as Head Coach.

people are moaning about not doing well in europe while im at a mid table club in league 2 this sucks :'(

BREAKING NEWS:

Dale Faulkner
retires from football management. The 34 year-old Canadian has left the game after being unemployed for 3 years after a 4 year spell managing 1860 Munich.
First Man to bite the dust...

I'm hoping I can pick it up, in charge of Ireland now... come on! I want a club job thou...

R.I.P Faulkner

yay sacked again :)

Last edited:
At least I didn't get Norwich relegated :L

These small clubs are ruining me, did I get Boro relegated or something? That's the only reason I would accept a sacking.

These small clubs are ruining me, did I get Boro relegated or something? That's the only reason I would accept a sacking.

Boro have new owners, they enjoy sacking people more than Abramovic by the looks of things.
Suppose, look on the bright side, the other 2 BaM's that have been there (Phipps and Williams) are now at City and Juve respectively ;)

Well I seem to have had a pretty mediocre career so far, Still don't get why I left high flying Birmingham for Brighton in the first season! (Sorry for not being too active thus far - been bed ridden with flu)

Won the league with Juventus and got Serie A manager of the year....after being sacked by WOLVES!?

Ipswich - SACKED
Portsmouth - SACKED
St Mirren - SACKED
Swindon - PROBS GETTING SACKED

o_O

Ipswich - SACKED
Portsmouth - SACKED
St Mirren - SACKED
Swindon - PROBS GETTING SACKED

o_O

My career went like that and then randomly went to Juve and won league so dont worry mate!

I think every BAM I've been in I have managed Juve at some point and won them somthing....I wouldnt mind but I'm and AC Milan fan ;)

It was always going to be a struggle fo my Ireland team to qualify but hoping to get back into club management soon :)

It was always going to be a struggle fo my Ireland team to qualify but hoping to get back into club management soon :)

Irish players are really under-rated on FM. Especially James McClean.

Hopefully i can end Bayern's reign in German Football, with my Mighty Schalke

I think it's a conspiracy by Danny to make me **** in his BaM's. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!

Midseason Update 2018-19:

Jak Katterfield
takes charge at Sheffield Wednesday.
Mike Wazowski sacked as Swindon Town boss.
Joseba Muniain sacked as Malaga boss. Takes charge at Real Sporting.
Ryan Donnelly takes charge of Ireland.... U21's.
Tom Horton takes charge at Southampton.
Yosef Johnson is the new manager of Wigan Athletic.
Davros Lombardo is Katterfield's new rival, taking charge of Sheffield United.
Sean Collum is sacked by Schalke.
Joe Williams is the runner-up in the Serie A Manager Of The Year.