3rd season done and as expected very hard season when you only have free transfer players and only can sign players on free and offer 300£ per week. The amount of cards was CRAZY but I guess when your players have such poor skill that is what happens. There was one highlight and that was the Danish Cup - Next season EURO League kval..

QJZlLJV.jpg

FcOO2My.jpg

WmE7i5y.jpg

kMMnrR3.jpg

Playing with Barcelona and I got really annoyed that the opponent seem to score as easy as nothing so I decided to do some stats after playing 20 games it looks like this. I believe that no matter what you do the game is rigged in some way so the % will be the same for you and the computer, so no matter how brilliant your defence is the opponent will always score on an avg of 30% of shots on target but the same should be the case for your team. Out of the 20 games you can also see that Barcelona only had 1 match where they scored on more than 50% of shots on target where the opponent had 6 games scoring more than 50% on target and even 3 games scoring 100% on target. I guess what I am trying to say is there is nothing to do but to accept the % and stop pulling hair out when opponent score so easy it is only to get % avg up to normal I dont believe it necessarily has to do with tactic.

Please see screen in next post

Last edited:

Very nice to see this. We always expect clean sheets because they only shoot 2 or 3 times per game, don't we?

But you must know also that smaller clubs will struggle to have one or 2 shoots and when they have them they really try to score, as they know that another opportunity will not be given. And if they score after a brilliant play, we also need to credit them, even if its only their 1st shoot! It's their only chance to score!!

Some time ago, i've started to check shoots on target on the portuguese league and the statistic is very similar to this one: a lot of games they don't score and shoot no more than 3 times, but sometimes they will score no matter what you do. It's why they say that football is unfair!

Banton, do you think the stoke version you used would be the best one for portsmouth? I'm interested to see how this tactic fairs at a lower level

Banton, do you think the stoke version you used would be the best one for portsmouth? I'm interested to see how this tactic fairs at a lower level

Hi Matimus54321

I only have one tactic now it is the one I used to bring a danish amateur team to the best danish league in 2 seasons and won the dansih cup in 3rd season. I was only able to sign players on free transfers.
I think it will work great at lower level

Hi Matimus54321

I only have one tactic now it is the one I used to bring a danish amateur team to the best danish league in 2 seasons and won the dansih cup in 3rd season. I was only able to sign players on free transfers.
I think it will work great at lower level

Ahhh thank you, this tactic is very good. I look forward to posting some screenshots of my success :D

Testing new tactic with Sassuolo and this is how it looks after 1 match!! I really hate this it happens in all my saves!!

X4Df9nR.jpg

playing with brighton, missed play offs on the last game of season on goal difference!! this season i have lots of injuries but still sitting second