View attachment 810235

My goal with my Arsenal save was to make an all English team (bar Ramsey coz he's a babe). The penalty shoot outs got a bit intense :D

I love that idea! Have a look at Cauley Woodrow

Luke Garbutt also looks interesting for the future unless you buy Luke Shaw of course

Crazy shoot out! I have never seen so many before :)

Last edited:
I love that idea! Have a look at Cauley Woodrow

Luke Garbutt also looks interesting for the future unless you buy Luke Shaw of course

Crazy shoot out! I have never seen so many before :)

View attachment 285301

That's my team, just starting season 3 :) gotta hope on regens now seen as I have almost every good english player bar a couple

just sttarted a career with psv, gonna use your psv tactic. Anything you'd recommend? or any tips etc?

Nice Team! have you played with my tactic the first two seasons?

Ross Barkley?
James Ward-Prowse?
Nathaniel Clyne?

No I've been using xPer aWar v3. Barkley plays for some championship team (lots of injuries, low stats). Ward-Prowse isn't needed as I have lots of MC and Clyne isn't needed as I have Chambers, Smalling, Ward + Stones to play in DR

No I've been using xPer aWar v3. Barkley plays for some championship team (lots of injuries, low stats). Ward-Prowse isn't needed as I have lots of MC and Clyne isn't needed as I have Chambers, Smalling, Ward + Stones to play in DR

I hope you win the League this season then ;)

GHNL2Gq.jpg

okay okay

STOKE (15th)

PrL
2878TJC.jpg

Home
W4esSwl.jpg

Away
EzI74Tj.jpg

FA Cup:
LnwzIQ7.jpg

062OYoz.jpg

Squad
03sNbi5.jpg

Team Report
R9AhZ5C.jpg

Golden Glove
lE6IJ06.jpg

With the OI from post 59?

Post 53 :)

If you are struggling away from home, try with "Lower tempo" You can also try and change your CM-D to BWM-D I am trying this out with Stoke in 2nd season but have only used it for 2 away games so far:

BfHSz8a.jpg

cE5l6Ua.jpg

What team are you playing with?

Hyde

took them to league 2 after 2 promotions in 2 seasons with other tactic

To be fair they got 2 red cards but I still love the result :D

XzQ6bYi.jpg

Champions League so far. Very happy with the draw even though I had huge problems with them in my Everton save

bUE0Lhm.jpg

my2pZox.jpg