Trying this with Sunderland in 18/19 season. mixed bag in pre season as I was playing about with different tactics. Started the season home to Man City and did well to hold them to 1-1. Second game away to West Ham, and despite better possession and massively higher shots, I got spanked 4-0! Notts Co next in the league cup.........

How fluid is the tactic?

Tactic looks good.. Are going to play with arsenal and have not found any good tactics for it so this looks really really good. Do you have what lineup you mostly use? Do you have any stats for the Arsenal team and for the whole league?

/Lunkan

9v775oD.png

LzfH6Ay.png

S6JFY1b.png

PXKyTwc.png

Let me know if you want other info

Thx mate.
Why dont you play theo walcott? Doesnt he fit in the tactic or has he been injured like always? :)

Mertesacker is a better player, i think, then Gabriel but does the tactic need CB with speed?

Looks really promising when you can play Sanchez as forward! Look nice!

/Lunkan

Thx mate.
Why dont you play theo walcott? Doesnt he fit in the tactic or has he been injured like always? :)

Mertesacker is a better player, i think, then Gabriel but does the tactic need CB with speed?

Looks really promising when you can play Sanchez as forward! Look nice!

/Lunkan

I would only use him as a winger or Poacher, you could try and change Trequartista to Poacher and see how he does, but I am not sure how he will do..

I dont like slow defenders, normally I would sell him, but as this is just a test I wont buy or sell players :)

Ok thx for help!
if you should buy players to... What position would you buy to? What is the weakest position in your tactics and what position do you having problem with?

/Lunkan

Ok thx for help!
if you should buy players to... What position would you buy to? What is the weakest position in your tactics and what position do you having problem with?

/Lunkan

LWB - David Alaba
BPD - Raphaël Varane
BWM - Arturo Vidal/Victor Wanyama
AP - Paul Pogba
SS - Sergio Agüero/Marek Hamsik

;)

Any thoughts on using a F9 up front, rather than a T to pair with the SS's? I'm using Arsenal at the moment too and I'd like to take advantage of Wellbeck and Barbosa(who I bought). While not their best role, F9's usually pair well with the SS and I can have Sanches play on the right of either of them.

Any thoughts on using a F9 up front, rather than a T to pair with the SS's? I'm using Arsenal at the moment too and I'd like to take advantage of Wellbeck and Barbosa(who I bought). While not their best role, F9's usually pair well with the SS and I can have Sanches play on the right of either of them.

I think it will also work great with F9 as he will also drop down to midfield making space for the Shadow Strikers behind him

How fluid is the tactic?

It was accomplished (just) at that point. Probably didn't help that I'd had to rebuild the squad so cohesion wasn't great.
End of october, got whipped 8-0 by Arsenal. Followed by a player revolt and a board meeting, during which i handed my notice in!

I think it's something I'm doing, or not doing. Might just bin this save and start again.

It was accomplished (just) at that point. Probably didn't help that I'd had to rebuild the squad so cohesion wasn't great.
End of october, got whipped 8-0 by Arsenal. Followed by a player revolt and a board meeting, during which i handed my notice in!

I think it's something I'm doing, or not doing. Might just bin this save and start again.

8-0!! Holy Sh*t! I havent had any of those results yet. I am at the moment tweaking it as second season has been nothing like first season, not even close! I will update this when I feel it is strong enough to release

So I am still playing around with this tactic trying to make it even better. I always test with Barcelona because if it wont work with Barca chances are it wont work with much other clubs :)
I really struggle with defending corners, this is something I will spend alot more time on in a couple of weeks.
Also closing down the possibility for crosses as 9,9/10 goals are from simple crosses where the opposition swiches side and then switches back again and goal.

Here are some "fun" results from the season:

rIk2Qu9.jpg

yrFTgd7.jpg

MlMneJk.jpg

OtqtYno.jpg

YNr6FGf.jpg

ZLISYos.jpg

nDODsDv.jpg

gMKfjIS.jpg

All games:

RKJAslU.jpg

1GvA38F.jpg

shYGjNG.jpg

Messi did break his foot leaving him out for 4-5 months
Suarez had a Damaged cruciate ligament and got injuried for 7-8 months

Maybe, just maybe results had been a little better if they where able to play the whole season.

But for now, it is back to the writing board and try to make this thighter defensively :)

First 10 matches. Defence is still lacking, it seems like it is way to easy to score:

SfnbGuC.png

cpV2Au1.png

19opmjx.png

gQLBsfl.png

OU0wOYF.png

MKYLuYd.png

vLq2uwL.png

6m5jNGc.png

LW5qghn.png

i6CQBQb.png

Testing with Leicester, lets see how it goes when it gets serious :D

M9VW2iK.jpg