Okay - So I finished my second season at Fulham I am playing with the following leagues using the best and second best divisions in each country: England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France and Denmark.
First season I played all games with instant result and second season I played all games "the right way" Here are some screenshots:

1st Season all instant result:
ftW8acL.jpg

2nd Season (1st in PrL):
w94c7q5.jpg

Home:
2QMIeh1.jpg

Away:
Vmmnecx.jpg

Team Stats:
GexaM5X.jpg

Player Stats:
68HYq07.jpg

Squad:
hLLbQR7.jpg

OI:
aVnhJgZ.jpg

Transfers 1st Season:
1WUro3x.jpg

Transfers 2nd Season:
sUdi26N.jpg

Future transfers:
hvOJ0Uu.jpg

Kmi3Jc9.jpg

9aNJmaI.jpg

I highly recomend to buy this player as he has 17 in Long Throws and he Possesses a long flat throw from start and he has a release clause of 1M/£750K add him on both left and right side to take throw ins and corners

3Liy0e9.jpg

Fulham results are AMAZING. Leo can you insert your set piece.

Last edited:
Fulham results are AMAZING. Leo can you insert your set piece.

I gave it up. Wasn't working at all, with or without my set pieces :S I'll try again today with a different team....

I gave it up. Wasn't working at all, with or without my set pieces :S I'll try again today with a different team....
Hmm.. Dude now I almost have to play a season with QPR, maybe just a quick one with Instant Result

so far so good:

4FnBo52.jpg

I have only done 1 transfer and you really need to buy this guy if you use the tactic 4 matches 4 times Player of the macth

Ta4ySrl.jpg

thats better - except for Austin out for 3 weeks - Knudsen PoM again..

pvn4tBd.jpg

Vargas out 5-6 weeks.. If it keeps going like this I will have to use Bobby Zamora :(

RluWY1f.jpg

May look at your defensive work and add it to v0lliz because on overload even with qpr you are playing so well

May look at your defensive work and add it to v0lliz because on overload even with qpr you are playing so well
Just lost 2-0 away to Swansea :( but feel free to use it, my defence was also very good in my old tactic on control. Let me know if it improves the tactic defensivly

Half way.. Man Utd and Liverpool matches was really crazy

nzDUE2V.jpg

mnsQrUt.jpg