dont work with feyenoord lost 6 and draw 4 in 10 games
That sounds very strange, did you follow all steps in OP?
I just did a quick test my self because it sounded strange with those results and here are the results I got:
rd91xB0.jpg

I just did a quick test my self because it sounded strange with those results and here are the results I got:

Dude, just ignore him… he is a troll… he posts the same stuff in different threads... just look at his name it tells everything... :)

There are many trolls or total noobs around... don't waste your time trying to prove them something… just ignore them :)

Last edited:
Great tictac!! :)

Been using this for fun with Real for a half in season 27/28 so far, here's how it looks like

View attachment 277715
View attachment 277712

I did a total revamp to the team since it's my first in charge, so the results are really satisfying me, cheers banton

Gonna start a long term save with Aston Villa - Will post you the results once ive done the season!

Gonna start a long term save with Aston Villa - Will post you the results once ive done the season!
Dont forget to buy Jonas Knudsen at let him take corners left+right and throw ins left+right

**** man...

View attachment 277687

Not even a huge scoreline but, you shoul've seen the match, they never were nearly scoring the goal... Now this is domination :)

And the final league table

View attachment 277444

Also won the Copa del Rey. Easily could have won UCL also, but some messing up-crazy team talk of me against Paris in 2nd leg made them bash us XD

And the final league table

View attachment 829488

Also won the Copa del Rey. Easily could have won UCL also, but some messing up-crazy team talk of me against Paris in 2nd leg made them bash us XD
Maybe you should give the 4-0-1-4-1 a go? Could be fun to see how you team would do with that one

rd91xB0.jpg

when you start new game you pick 15.3 database?

Hey Bantons.

Wanna try your tac.

One question, is it a tactic based on the throw in exploit ?

Hey Bantons.

Wanna try your tac.

One question, is it a tactic based on the throw in exploit ?
It is not based on that but I have added it as you will score a lot of goals from it and also your opponent will also score goals from throw in so why not use it also ;)

It is not based on that but I have added it as you will score a lot of goals from it and also your opponent will also score goals from throw in so why not use it also ;)

OK, so if I have no players able to do long throw, i'm not gonna struggle ?

hey Bantons didn't see anything about OI's in OP do u use them?