bantons

Reaction score
eoVaCPp.jpg

91LTY6d.png

Last edited:
First 3 matches, not the best opponents but still..

TvTWJln.jpg

93NbImG.jpg

haRQzHs.jpg

Seems to be defensively solid which is surprising when you see it's based on overload. Going to try it with Bayern,

awesome defence and away results is the first thing that stands out from OP. well done!

tGjNlrC.jpg

I still have Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal away in the second half

jesus those away results are insane, awesome job man. will try it out later this week.

Your other tactic was great banton but this one looks defensively great mate. I will definitely give this a go shortly

Your other tactic was great banton but this one looks defensively great mate. I will definitely give this a go shortly
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it :)
I wanted a break from testing so right now I am having fun with Fulham actually buying players and trying to build a team.
I did not do as good defensively the first season but did however finish 1st. I have now played 23 games in PrL conceded 30 and made 54 goals. I think you need Defenders with good Anticipation, Positioning and speed and of course also Marking, Tackling and Heading like all other central defenders

I am in the year 2019 on an everton save so have a great team but I am wining every game 5 to 8 nil lol

Anyone tried this in the first year?
Well I have with Valencia, Liverpool and Fulham.. The one with OM is also first season I will post final league table when he has played season through

I'm testing it with QPR, first year. And my set piece tweaks. We'll see how it goes....

I'm testing it with QPR, first year. And my set piece tweaks. We'll see how it goes....
Good luck :) set peice is not my strong side so I am curious to see how it works with your tweaks.