bantons

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my version of the 4-1-2-3.
All games played with Instant Result

SKIN: http://www.fmscout.com/a-vitrex-fm16-skin.html

TIP:
Ask board to hire more first team coaches.
Hire the best Director of Football you can get
Ask Director of Football to hire staff in team responsibilities.
Have you coach with highest JPA + Tactical Knowledge handle OIs
Arrange as many friendly's as possible pre season
I suggest to add a new manager on start up and adding the formation like under the pictures, it seemed like the tactic got fluid alot quicker this way I dont know for sure if this tip works, but it makes alot of sense in my head :D

TgWucCo.jpg

qM7A8ci.jpg

Throw ins:

Right back takes throw in's in right side
Left back takes throw in's in left side

Corners:

Player with highest "Corner" attributes takes corners
Player with highest "Long shot" attributes lurkes outside box

Free Kicks:

Player with highest "Free Kick" attributes takes free kicks

Training Pre season:

1TSDTXi.jpg

Training during season:

aWzkboK.jpg

Schedule:

pZ9zNfk.jpg

gHTAdcS.jpg

Transfers:

BzYIbWe.jpg

Barclays Premier League:

KjcP5Ul.jpg

m9dbYqb.jpg

Tactic:

7HcEdWk.jpg

Last edited:
gonna give it a try, actually i dont like the dr become the most assist player in team though.

gonna give it a try, actually i dont like the dr become the most assist player in team though.

Why does it matter who makes the most assists?
What team are you gonna try with?

Going to use this with my 3rd season Everton team, I'll let you know how I get on

In an online game with my two mates, they picked Man u and Chelsea. I picked Leicester city was using the Sirgoalalot v4 with a few tweeks always worked for me normally smash the league with most teams if i recruited the right players, started the season awesome was 2nd with such an average team but all a sudden flopped down to relegation form and just about to finish season between 12-16th, something has defiantly gone wrong in absolutely destroying the effectiveness of this tactic because it's effected other saves also. So just on my own been sim seasons on my own with a similar team just about to start 4th season so i'll give this a try and let you know how it gets on.
Finished 5th season1(this was still when the tactic was effective) then 17th, 14th,

View attachment 1020668View attachment 1020669

only signings in january Macmannaman and Morison DC from cardiff...
for sure the best tactic for instant result this year

Looking great mate! Did you only conceed 37?
I made this tactic while playing with Ingolstadt but in 2020 so I had a pretty good team but I had so many clean sheets and that is why I did a test with Swansea and I saw that I had best defence and almost clean sheets in 50% of all games

Looking great mate! Did you only conceed 37?
I made this tactic while playing with Ingolstadt but in 2020 so I had a pretty good team but I had so many clean sheets and that is why I did a test with Swansea and I saw that I had best defence and almost clean sheets in 50% of all games

yes and only 3 defeats, this is my test save only never got better results wit any other tactic, maybe if i have more time later ill play second season as well;)

yes and only 3 defeats, this is my test save only never got better results wit any other tactic, maybe if i have more time later ill play second season as well;)

I am very glad to hear that as I know you test almost all tactics on here (H)

Why match tactics in match preparation during a season?