Should i just download the tactic in the OP or is there changes i can see people using it different?:)

Just use the one from OP and maybe add the OI from #113 then you should be just fine. If my attacker does not do well I change the role to Deep Lying Foward - Attack

Just use the one from OP and maybe add the OI from #113 then you should be just fine. If my attacker does not do well I change the role to Deep Lying Foward - Attack
the attacker is deep lying forward attack should be something else?

is the only changed the striker role then i have the v2 download i downloadet i while ago.

Yes, that is the only role. I am currently trying def.positioning on match training, if you also want to do that, wait until the tactic is 100% fluid. I am also testing AMR and AML swapping position and it is doing quite well, again feel free to try it out if you feel your wingers are not doing to well

Yes, that is the only role. I am currently trying def.positioning on match training, if you also want to do that, wait until the tactic is 100% fluid. I am also testing AMR and AML swapping position and it is doing quite well, again feel free to try it out if you feel your wingers are not doing to well
Okay thanks :)

can you put i link op for the skin in mediafire because can download the one in the OP?:)

but i cant get it in the game should use are program to opening it or what ?:)

but i cant get it in the game should use are program to opening it or what ?:)

1. Download and extract the .zip file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
  2. Place the "Vitrex16" folder here:
    Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
    Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
  3. Start FM16 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
    You should see Vitrex16 2.0 as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Hit the Confirm button.

1. Download and extract the .zip file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
  2. Place the "Vitrex16" folder here:
    Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
    Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
  3. Start FM16 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
    You should see Vitrex16 2.0 as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Hit the Confirm button.
there is many different downlaods i dont no with one in 7-zip for windows

2nd season done:

RsrA4u4.jpg

amY6wa3.png