BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

wow.... i got 50% right.... not bad..... and congo zlatman fr winning the young POTY.... also congo muller and pikk for making the best 11

+8 CA and +7 PA + attribute boost? Wow should be establishing myself next season :D

**** I missed the competition! but I'm just happy that Naterr is finally getting some game time!!

204 cm, 20 heading, 15 jumping reach. good god almighty..

Players called up for the European championships 2016:
England - Sangle and Tester
Denmark - Pedersen
Sweden - Zlatman and Ekstrom
Northern Ireland - Dhillon, Ethan Hall, James Hall
Serbia - Terrence Bricktop

yes!!!! in the premier league, called for the euros, and i look pretty good already..... is this the start of my legendary career

My player looks like a beast, 19 Strength, 18 Tackling, 16 Pace and Acceleration, 17 Natural fitness and 16 Flair... God Dam

Yippi-kay-yee motherf-ers, I'm TOP 1 player. I should be the captain. Just look at my Determination and Leadership. And those goalkeeping attributes, wohoooo. I'm your rock FM Athletico.

Haven't been on FM Base for a few days delighted to come back and see both teams promoted! Great to have captained my side into the Premier League now to try and survive the first year hopefully. I'm happy with my player's development I've got some great stats.

Congratz to both the teams for reaching the Premier league so quick let take it too
Yippi-kay-yee motherf-ers, I'm TOP 1 player. I should be the captain. Just look at my Determination and Leadership. And those goalkeeping attributes, wohoooo. I'm your rock FM Athletico.
Talking about giving you the captaincy because of your Determination and Leadership do have a look at your current captain Akash Sky's Determination and Leadership stats should show who deserves to be the captain ;)

Just wondering why Sky hasn't been called up for India?
MWest can you please check if he's got any dual nationality or youth caps for India?

Looks like I'm the new starting LB for Athletico due to stats boost :D and I'm sorry Dhillion... No hard feelings

Just wondering why Sky hasn't been called up for India?
MWest can you please check if he's got any dual nationality or youth caps for India?

I thought it was a bit weird myself that he hasn't played for India or u21's considering he is the best Indian player. But he's just been called up for the squad so hopefully he will receive his first cap.
View attachment 352117

Edit: You didn't get capped. Will see what happens in the next couple of International games. If you don't get capped will allow you to join another nation.

Last edited: