BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

Not now, but at the end of the season would people be interested in a competition similar to the "started from the bottom now we're here bap". Basically it would involve me posting a question with 3 answers and if you pick the right one you get a ca increase or attributes of your choice increased. For example what was Tottenham goal difference last season, then 3 answers.

Or another type of competition where whoever gets the closest to the number gets the ca/ attribute increase. For example how many goals did Barcelona, man utd and Real Madrid score in total last season?

let me know whether you want this to happen??? Only downside is my player can't take part :(

absolutely!! yes!!

Very happy with my players' brace against Watford! You would think with my player being like Lampard he would get more goals though just three so far :( Going to have to put it down to Guardiola's tactics.

I would be up for the competition I wouldn't mind getting a stats boost :)

Still on top!!! EPL here we come, btw congo Zlatman for getting the record!!

Well done to Jack Burbridge who becomes the first of the 15 English bap players to play for England

Go Atletico! :D congrats guys! my guy scored 11 and assisted 8 on way to our title victory too! get in :)

VOTES
End of season votes. Voting closes 25/07/2014 at 6:00pm. Vote for your top three players out of the following:
FM Athletico:
Allan Pikkpoiss -- Dylan Dhillon -- Aaron Lewis -- Pratrik Sangle -- Bernd Muller -- The Zlatman

FM Baselona:
Jaime Schnofski -- Stewart Meakin -- Terrence Bricktop -- James Hall -- Timo Downing -- Dante Murley

The following players just missed out but in the previous seasons would have made the top 6 or even won it including my player! Ivan, Akash Sky, Ewan Tester, Matthew West, Bouncy McBalls, Andreas Naterr and Hans Christian Perdersen all had chances.

View attachment 354211View attachment 354210View attachment 354209View attachment 354208View attachment 354200View attachment 354201View attachment 354202View attachment 354203View attachment 354204View attachment 354199View attachment 354207View attachment 354206

Last edited:
COMPETITION TIME!!!
Answer the following 4 questions to win rewards. Post your answers on the thread. Competition closes 25/07/2014 at 6:00pm.

1. How many goals did Tottenham score in the Premier League last season?
A) 70
B) 75
C) 80
D) 85
E) 90
Reward: PA increase of +7

2. What is the order of the teams which made the Champions League in Serie A last season (1st-4th)?
A) Sampdoria, Juventus, Inter, AC Milan
B) AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, Sampdoria
C) Inter, Juventus, AC Milan, Sampdoria
D) Juventus, Sampdoria, AC Milan, Inter
Reward: 2 attributes increased by +5 (When you pick your answer select your attribute increase)

3. What was the total number of goals scored by the following teams in their respective leagues? Teams: Man City, OM, Dortmund, Real Madrid, Elche, Lazio. Hint - Real Madrid got the most goals at 101. Closest three people receive the reward.
Reward: CA increase + 8

4. Final question, who conceded the least goals in Ligue 1 last season?
A) Tours FC
B) Montpellier
C) Evian TG
D) AC Ajaccio
Reward: extra position learnt (please pick a position). Goalkeepers get a +3 CA increase as an alternative.

Example:
1. A)
2. A) Attribute choices: finishing and passing
3. 120
4. A) Position learnt: centre back

COMPETITION TIME!!!
Answer the following 4 questions to win rewards. Post your answers on the thread. Competition closes 25/07/2014 at 6:00pm.

1. How many goals did Tottenham score in the Premier League last season?
A) 70
B) 75
C) 80
D) 85
E) 90
Reward: PA increase of +7

2. What is the order of the teams which made the Champions League in Serie A last season (1st-4th)?
A) Sampdoria, Juventus, Inter, AC Milan - Agility, Diving
B) AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, Sampdoria
C) Inter, Juventus, AC Milan, Sampdoria
D) Juventus, Sampdoria, AC Milan, Inter
Reward: 2 attributes increased by +5 (When you pick your answer select your attribute increase)

3. What was the total number of goals scored by the following teams in their respective leagues? Teams: Man City, OM, Dortmund, Real Madrid, Elche, Lazio. Hint - Real Madrid got the most goals at 101. Closest three people receive the reward.

Reward: CA increase + 8

4. Final question, who conceded the least goals in Ligue 1 last season?
A) Tours FC
B) Montpellier
C) Evian TG - I'm a GK.
D) AC Ajaccio
Reward: extra position learnt (please pick a position). Goalkeepers get a +3 CA increase as an alternative.

Example:
1. A)
2. A) Attribute choices: finishing and passing
3. 120
4. A) Position learnt: centre back

Last edited:
1) Pikkpoiss, 2) The Zlatman 3) Pratrik Sangle

1. D)
2. D) Attribute choices: Leadership and Positioning
3. 412
4. B) Position learnt: MC

1. C