BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

Well ****, McBalls brothers being completely useless in this BAP too! Time to change the name I think.

3 match, 1 of them Ivan became the captain, Klopp hates Russian, lol.

Gutted FM Baselona lost to MK Dons in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. In both my trial saves they won it. Another annoying thing is: guess what team MK Dons are going to play in the next round?

Gutted FM Baselona lost to MK Dons in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. In both my trial saves they won it. Another annoying thing is: guess what team MK Dons are going to play in the next round?

FM Athletic.

Didn't play any games in that update which was disappointing. Was I injured (Kieran Laing)?

Allan Pikkpoiss reaction after a missed shot from Jean-Louis Akpa-Akpro (Tranmere) [video=youtube;7bZwr2FeC_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bZwr2FeC_Q[/video]

When are FM Athletic playing FM Baselona? Cannot wait to save some spectaculars from them. Hopefully next update is tonight. Just noticed I am ever-present and only 1 of 2 to play every game. :D

Last edited:
Good to see my player Lewis is playing regularly for FM Athletico and got a good average rating

Everyone's played a match except the backup keepers of both sides.

Didn't play any games in that update which was disappointing. Was I injured (Kieran Laing)?

You were out for a few days but Guardiola plays with one striker and Timo Downing has kept you out of the side.

Sacrificed for the red card in the derby, must be punishment for missing the JPT penalty haha. Playing fairly consistently well and joint top assistee for the FM teams.

Fm Baselona have done brilliant after their poor start to the season. Hopefully we can push on and take first spot off Athletico!

Looks good so far, guess I can't really complain with an overall rating of 7.25, would have liked some more goals/assists though!