BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

Hopefully I can break into the team again soon. 6 goals in 6 games with 7.70 average rating isn't too shabby!

Very happy to get my first goal for FM Athletico in the derby, best time to score it! Also, can we please see assists in the stats at some point? For us creative midfielders they're as important as goals! :)

Hey, Muller scoring in the cup! At least getting some games.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy
View attachment 610988

Thanks to me two opponents missed. Be grateful that you have me in your team!

Fm Baselona have done brilliant after their poor start to the season. Hopefully we can push on and take first spot off Athletico!

You can't push Athletico off the throne as long as they have me aka the twin brothers. It's TWIN POWER!

after a poor month i m back with a back, motm in the derby and finished 3rd in POTM and am in pretty good form, wonder why klopp dropped me for the last two games, especially when i was in such kind of form

Managed to nab my first goal for the club and also grabbed us a point v Coventry, time to push on from here and bag a few more help is pass FM Athletico

Good to see Zlatman back in the games and on the scoresheet.

Very close at the top, Wolves doing well!

Is it just me or is Dangly McBalls not in the team?

Why isn't Allan Pikkpoiss captain all the time. We saw what happened in the Athletic-Bradford game. Twin-duo destroyed Bradford.

i was going to ask abt assists as well glad u put that up, another gr8 month for me btw but a bit gutted that we lost that top spot, also i need to rest c'mon klopp rest me frm training for a week, btw can i see my player?

Last edited:
"The Big Monster" Ivan, 14 games and one MotM in Johnstone Cup, not bad..

Just need a bit more consistency though..

I'm a regular 7 rating and in the top 3 avg rating in Baselona. I'm 3rd, just behind Murley and Laing.