Del Kempez not doing to great but doesn't help ex players are having ago saying i'm not mature enough! still top scorer of your **** club!

it will come tonight, sorry guys , but i just lost 3 months on a fricking crashdump so I dont have heart to open it again

I need some time to get over it, xd

game is crashing on same date every time :(

not just crash dump, once my whole computer got restarted to fix that error

game is crashing on same date every time :(

not just crash dump, once my whole computer got restarted to fix that error

Same thing happened to me before. The only way i was able to fix it was to restart from new and delete any Leagues that might be causing the issue. :(

I guess thats my only way, would you guys mind if I would change rules in a new one?

for instance I would like to reduce number of leagues so you either choose a club to start in or you get randomly assigned one in one of chosen leagues

that would reduce chance of this happening again and updates would come faster cause i wont have loaded 345k players

I don't have a problem if it stops the crashes.

Do whatever you want boss. Maybe Real Madrid will be faster next time then PSG.

If there's a chance that it will stop the crashes, them I don't have a problem with it :)

Okay guys, Im gonna start over tomorrow night or sooner if everyones give me their new clubs

So you can choose in which club do you want your player to start , options are all clubs from top 5 leagues (England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain) no matter is it first or last division - all those will be loaded if neccessery

Point system will most liekly stay same, maybe few things could be deducted or added.

add your player name in post - its hard to remember all 29 guys - it will be faster to edit for me , thanks :D

Last edited:
Burmeister would like to start at Rennes in France!