Given I've been out injured for so long, I guess I shouldn't be too unhappy with being 14th.
When will Pedersen be fit again? He needs to be send out on loan again...

What is an auction game?

Ohh I just checked the points table. Wooohhhooo! Zalan is on fire! (H)

What is an auction game?

Ohh I just checked the points table. Wooohhhooo! Zalan is on fire! (H)

Auction games not been popular on this site for a few year. A lot of work for whoever runs it.

The person running it gets a group of people to be buyers (on this site). He puts up sets of players e.g

Joe Hart - minimum bid 8 Million

Chielini - minimum bid 9 million

Messi - minimum bid 20 million.

The buyers all have a budget e.g 500 million to build a full squad of 25 or so players by bidding. If you wanted messi you would private message the guy running the auction and say something like "Messi bid - 50 million"

if you bid the most, you get the player in your team.

After everyone has a full squad of 25 players the guy running it simulates the game to see who's team does the best

Auction games not been popular on this site for a few year. A lot of work for whoever runs it.

The person running it gets a group of people to be buyers (on this site). He puts up sets of players e.g

Joe Hart - minimum bid 8 Million

Chielini - minimum bid 9 million

Messi - minimum bid 20 million.

The buyers all have a budget e.g 500 million to build a full squad of 25 or so players by bidding. If you wanted messi you would private message the guy running the auction and say something like "Messi bid - 50 million"

if you bid the most, you get the player in your team.

After everyone has a full squad of 25 players the guy running it simulates the game to see who's team does the best

True, its a lot of work, I will host it if we find enough players to play it, but wants to finish this one first

and I wouldmake it bit different, i would provide packs so you will be blindly spending cash to add little surprise

so for instance I could make La Liga 1, La Liga 2 and La Liga 3 pack which all contains players from that league
Some pack could have player from Malaga, Levante and Sociedad and other could have Messi , Ronaldo and Griezmann

True, its a lot of work, I will host it if we find enough players to play it, but wants to finish this one first

and I wouldmake it bit different, i would provide packs so you will be blindly spending cash to add little surprise

so for instance I could make La Liga 1, La Liga 2 and La Liga 3 pack which all contains players from that league
Some pack could have player from Malaga, Levante and Sociedad and other could have Messi , Ronaldo and Griezmann

Been years since one was fully completed on here haha.

That sounds good. I remember being in one with random packs before, can't remember who ran it now.

Most who played them back in the day don't use the site any more

Been years since one was fully completed on here haha.

That sounds good. I remember being in one with random packs before, can't remember who ran it now.

Most who played them back in the day don't use the site any more

I think I made one like that in 2014, will check former Auction games and choose best from all

but we need to find at least 10 players to play at 1.hnl, besst would be 18 or 20

Hugankiss finally signing for Juve, huge step up.

Also im in for the auction thing

I'm in on the auction thingy too.

Btw. it could be fun after the players finish their career to load up less leagues and quickly simulate our managerial careers.

I mean after we become international footballers we are not going to need a lot of time to find a club whose in higher division.

Last edited:
I'm in on the auction thingy too.

Btw. it could be fun after the players finish their career to load up less leagues and quickly simulate our managerial careers.

I mean after we become international footballers we are not going to need a lot of time to find a club whose in higher division.

okay man, remind me after we finish this and we will see then, I guess I could do it while waiting on bids on Auction game

Honestly think Novakovic got the best move out those players, clearly has the biggest chance to become a starter in the near future...