BAP - Can you get your country to the World Cup?

Finally

OK so a little bit later than anticipated but hopefully here it is now in all its glory.

I did the draw using a random number generator. The countries were numbered 1-21 in order of their FIFA ranking, as of 8th May 2014, and players were allocated the countries in the order that they applied with myself taking the only number that was not drawn.

The screenshots of the strikers aiming to score the goals that will lead their country to qualification to the World Cup Finals.

View attachment 378344 View attachment 378343 View attachment 378342View attachment 378341 View attachment 378340 View attachment 378339View attachment 378338 View attachment 378337 View attachment 378345View attachment 378336 View attachment 378335 View attachment 378331View attachment 378330 View attachment 378329View attachment 378328View attachment 378327 View attachment 378326 View attachment 378324View attachment 378323 View attachment 378322 View attachment 378321

Most players are 15 although there are a couple aged 14 but they will become 15 before the 1st August. I've also set up the players to maybe become managers as well so there may be more to play with later in the game.

Good Luck everyone.

got malta! not bad, not bad, plus my stats are quite good! got some extra good ones in there that I didnt specify like techniqe and work rate! looking good so far

Last edited:
​June / July 2013

Pratik Sangle - Rubin have taken the Liechtensteiner striker on trial for 2 weeks.

Luxembourg! cool what happens now? do you just sim it and see what happens?

August 2013

Transfer News

Pratik Sangle
- trial ends and he leaves Rubin.

No one has signed a contract with any clubs yet.

Other News

Hunter Hearst Helmsley - Put in a man of the match performance, scored a goal and earned an 8.4 rating in Armenia u21's vs Slovenia u21's game in the European u21 Championship Qualifying Group.

Mitch Collins - sets youngest ever Euro u21 Championship Qualifiers record in the game Faroe Is. u21's vs France u21's. He was 15 years and 194 days.

Jack Burbridge, Jack Denzy, Dhillon Dylan, Elzy Edwards, Thomas Hornsletten, Alex John, Freddy Josef, Ryan Kimbrell, Keiran Laing, Dangly McBalls, Andrew Motley, Lewie Roberts, Josh Steer and Al Wilson - all made their debuts in their countries u21 sides.

Keiran Laing and Andrew Motley - also scored on their debuts.

September 2013

Transfer News

Nothing yet.

Other News

Jack Burbridge
- man of the match performance, scored a goal, his first ever, and earned a rating of 8.2 for Lithuania u21s in the Euro u21 Championship Qualifying Group game vs Slovenia u21s.

Ryan Brebner, Matt Smith - made their debuts for their countries u21 sides.

Reggao de Matteo, Aaron Lewis - scored on debuts for their countries u21 sides.

Mitch Collins, Alex John, Freddy Josef, Ryan Kimbrell, Dangly McBalls, Lewie Roberts - scored their first goals for their countries u21 team.

Woo scored on my debut for Malta u21's, now just to find a club haha

October 2013

Transfer News

Surprisingly...... still no movement for anybody.

Other News

Aaron Lewis - banned for one match after picking up two yellow cards. LOL.

Pratik Sangle
- remains the only player that has not represented his country at u21 level.

Drawing Blanks - 8 players have still to get off the mark for the u21s.