BaP-National Hero!!! Can you guide your country to victory?

• Thread starter samjohpos
  • Start date
  • Replies 49
  • Views 7K
If it doesnt interfere with our club season and fitness it sounds like a good idea :)

Player Details:

Name: Ali Bomaye
Date of Birth(day/month): 16/12
Nation from list: Djibouti
2nd Nations: -

Club( Based top 2 divisions in England;Spain; Italy: France or Germany): St. Pauli (Germany). or 2nd choice Livorno (Italy).

Height(centimetres): 1.86
Weight(kilograms): 76

Aggregate for foot used = 30
Left foot: 10
Right foot: 20

3 additional positions: AML / AMR

Best mental attributes( 6 ): Determination, Composure, Anticipation, Work Rate, Creativity & Flair.
Best physical attributes( 4 ): Natural Fitness, Acceleration, Jumping & Strength
Best technical attributes( 5 ): Finishing, Technique, Dribbling, Heading & First Touch.
Pr
eferred moves(max.3): Places Shots

Favoured clubs(max.5): St. Pauli, Livorno, Brondby.
Disliked clubs(max.5): FC Copenhagen.

Last edited:
If it doesnt interfere with our club season and fitness it sounds like a good idea :)

Won't interfere at all. It will a great task though to mount it around the World Cup or Continental Qualifiers but otherwise it should work out. It would only take 5 matches for the teams. So I would possibly do a test run and if it isn't worthwhile then maybe do it biannually starting in June/ July 2015 between the World Cup(2014) and European Championship(2016) and then tournament follows 2017;2019;2021 etc.

Since nobody has taken up the Samoan. I shall edit him myself.

Player Details:

Name: William Fa'atuli
Date of Birth(day/month): 1/1
Nation from list:
Samoa
2nd Nations: Germany

Club( Based top 2 divisions in England;Spain; Italy: France or Germany): Schalke 04
Height(centimetres): 160
Weight(kilograms): 60

Aggregate for foot used = 30
Left foot: 20
Right foot: 10

3 additional positions:

Best mental attributes( 6 ): Composure, Consistency, Creativity, Important Matches, Team Work, Work Rate
Best physical attributes( 4 ): Acceleration, Agility, Pace, Stamina
Best technical attributes( 5 ): Dribbling, Finishing, Long Shots, Passing, Technique
Pr
eferred moves(max.3): PLaces Shots, Curls Ball, Cuts inside

Favoured clubs(max.5): Monaco
Disliked clubs(max.5):

Last edited by a moderator:
THE START OF A NEW ERA

View attachment 363637

A new footballing class was born in 1997. They challenge the world as their nations are the underdogs of footballing prestige. A new chapter in their life is about to unfold. All 20 of these stars have to stand and conquer the might of Spain, Brazil and for a few of these nations even the might of ZIMBABWE!??? But do not be bamboozled by their native reputation, rather embrace their efforts to make the entertainment of their friends and families living rooms a place where they can see that their 'boy' is a footballing legend, who stands by the same Wall of Fame as Pele, Diego Maradona, Eusebio and young -Lionel Messi. Who amongst these wonderkids has the potential to reach that very same Wall? They have 25 years to stamp their name to the footballing charts. And it all starts here...

MEET THE PLAYERS

NameCountryClubPlayer Properties
Aaron LewisGuamSouthamptonView attachment 363623
Ali BomayeDjiboutiSt. PauliView attachment 363621
Allan PikkpoissFaroe IslandsManchester UnitedView attachment 363620
Borat NaterrKazakhstanAFC BournemouthView attachment 363622
Chris RoadAmerican SamoaEvertonView attachment 363619
Ding Ching ChongHong KongWatfordView attachment 363617
Faisal HussainBangladeshWigan AthleticView attachment 363618
Jack DenzySan MarinoLiverpoolView attachment 363616
Jordan RiddCyprusDerby CountyView attachment 363610
Marcijan PavlovicLiechtensteinParmaView attachment 363608
Max GonzalezTahitiAJ AuxerreView attachment 363615
Maximiliano CésarBoliviaPalermoView attachment 363614
Pratik SangleLuxembourgChelseaView attachment 363613
Rajiv MabarakaPakistanArsenalView attachment 363612
Ross WhiteheadAndorraDerby CountyView attachment 363611
Simon AnderssonUS Virgin IslandsNottingham ForestView attachment 363607
Steven PerryMaltaMiddlesbroughView attachment 363606
Thomas HornslettenPuerto RicoStoke CityView attachment 363605
Timo DowningBritish Virgin Is.Borussia DortmundView attachment 363604
William Fa'atuliSamoaSchalke 04View attachment 363603

Apart from having one of the lowest transfer values my player looks quite decent, happy to have 20 determination from the start. Should represent Cyprus quite well!

Looking forward to seeing the deadly partnership of Ridd and Whitehead up front for Derby too ;)

Good attributes for my player! Liking 20 determination :) second most valuable player too at 1.4m :)

looking nice my player, btw how did u get him to wear a shirt?

Thanks guys. Whilst simulating to make multiple saves for the game, it decided to crash dump. I suppose it was because of the Rising Stars Cup. So I went back to the editor and tweaked the tournament. Anyway I had to RESTART the challenge.

@grindo: The skin I got had the shirts and its such a nice skin. I can give you the link. Sorry fmscout site was down when I searched for the link but got another one.
Skin name: Alavanja 14 Ultimate
[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Ultimate (THE MOST COMPLETE SKIN, AND NO BUGS)

UPDATE: So I restarted the challenge and everyone's stats have remained the same and it is like nothing has changed.

So tune in for the post-season 2013/14 analysis, including Rising Stars Cup any major transfers and many more.

Apart from having one of the lowest transfer values my player looks quite decent, happy to have 20 determination from the start. Should represent Cyprus quite well!

Looking forward to seeing the deadly partnership of Ridd and Whitehead up front for Derby too ;)
Yeah hopefully Derby play with 2 up top i think Ridd and Whitehead could compliment each other very well

Yeah hopefully Derby play with 2 up top i think Ridd and Whitehead could compliment each other very well

Steve McClaren's preferred formation is 4-3-3 so maybe not... I might get shoved out onto the wing in that case

Also @samjohpos, roughly how long do you think it will take between updates?

The Rising Stars!

As we draw close our first season as footballers we go back and take a look at the highlights of the 2013/14 season.

The Rising Stars Cup:
View attachment 363534

The Rising Stars Cup is a tournament that gives the BaP a chance to interact and compete against each other in the national team arena. Somehow American Samoa could not make the tournament for financial reasons therefore Liechtenstein got given a second chance after being knocked out by Cyprus in the First Phase Playoff. But Liechtenstein did not take this opportunity for granted, and they notched up with the title of The Rising Stars Cup.
As a result the Player awards went to Olcay Gur of Liechtenstein who got Player of the tournament and The Rising Star(u23) awards. Team of the competition had none of the BaP PLayers.

This is how the National season went for the BaP's:

View attachment 363533

View attachment 363532
  • No major transfers yet.
  • Most worthy player: Max Gonzalez (4.9m pounds)
  • Highest Paid player: Jordan Ridd (4,700 p/w)
  • Top Appearances: Maximiliano César with 17
  • Top Goalscorer: Borat Naterr with 5
  • Top Assister: 4 people with a single assist.
  • Best Average Rating (3 or more games): Marcijan Pavlovic with an average of 7.07
Winners:

• Premier League: Man United
  • Ligue 1: PSG
  • Serie A: Fiorentina
  • Bundesliga: Bayern Munich
  • Champions League: Bayern Munich
  • Europa League: Villarreal
  • Club World Cup: Real Madrid
Other:
  • Cyprus qualified for 2014 World Cup, but Jordan Ridd was not included in the squad.
  • World Rankings: Cyprus(70); Bolivia(94); Kazakhstan(125); Puerto Rico(131) and Luxembourg(143)
If you would like any more stats added please suggest them. All updates will take place on 9 Jun of the year ingame.

Updates will take 6-24 hours depending on last update and my schedule, So the 2014/15 season update will come later today in about 8 hours or so because I have rugby practise soon.

Darn this glitch! I'm sure we would of won anyway!

i think i can be quite happy with my performances so far, 1 appearance for Lichtenstein, won rising stars cup and played and scored few goals for Parma :)

Cheated of the Rising Stars trophy! Get your proverbial financial stuff together, Samoa ;) although I'm devastated not to have taken part in their World Cup campaign. I was meant to propel them to that!

Once again the glitch has struck?

I have checked everything and somehow American Samoa are registered for The Rising Stars Cup. But once again Liechtenstein has taken their place, but Liechtenstein also hosted the tournament and I guess that the ASA board won't allow them to take part.

Everything is in order though? What can the problem be?

See this tournament for the third season in a row no, Andorra nor American Samoa.

Thanks spireross.

What should we do?