BaP-National Hero!!! Can you guide your country to victory?

• Thread starter samjohpos
  • Start date
  • Replies 49
  • Views 7K
I'll have a play around in editor see what happens in my game if i try to set up a tournament like this

Thanks but I hope none of you mind if I start the story over? The attributes should stay the same and The Rising Stars Cup will be edited or removed. And hopefully it does not develop a crash dump file which actually occurred during the testing of the database. Basically this challenge will be reset and updates can only occur daily, since I am writing exams within 2 weeks so I will set everything up for each post in advance.

Sorry for all the inconveniences to everyone participating in this thread.

The Rising Stars Cup works!!!!!!!! I had to do a few tweaks in Advanced Mode of International Rules but I got American Samoa and Andorra in it

.View attachment 363480

Game has restarted. I will get it to run a couple of seasons before updating anything but I will save yearly. The next update should come a little later today. I have rugby practise now. So stand by.

Bolivia wasn't in the first Rising stars cup either, I see they are now.
I was happy to see I already took part of a main international match, but that is gone now. Let's see how the game goes this time.

Sorry guys for not posting been a busy day. I have simulated the game fully up until 2034 and somehow a few players retired early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may take over one like this when mines finished then