LiverpoolLad

Reaction score
BaP: North American Wonderkid

The time has finally come to see how you fare against your North American compatriots. Who will be the first to achieve European glory?

So I will be doing bi-monthly updates on each players statistics and growth along the way, as well as league position, transfer news, and any award a player may receive. Also if you would like a screenshot of something else just let me know at any time and I will gladly post it soon as possible. Good luck to everyone, this should be fun, and here are the players!

Bruce Banner

View attachment 366812

Yosef David

View attachment 366810

Marcijan Pavlovic
View attachment 366809

Jack Burbridge

View attachment 366808

Walter White

View attachment 366807

Steven Anderson

View attachment 366805

Aaron Lewis

View attachment 366804

Hans Pedersen

View attachment 366803

Sarun Grindo

View attachment 366802

Donald Duckerman

View attachment 366801

Andrew Naterr

View attachment 366800

Last edited:
i wonder how i have such a low long throw rating when i included prefered move Possesses long flat throw.
Looking forward to this :)

amazing attributed on me :) will be a class rb

i would like to see player stats of my team (Toronto FC) after season ends (if possible of course)
and really happy with how my player and team plays

Hopefully banner trains on his long shooting seeing how he has the shoots from distance trait haha.

14 apps 4 goals isn't too bad

Do you guys want me to do bi-monthly or season updates?
Personally I quite like how the updates are so far, really enjoying it! :)
Glad to see my player picking up some games, looks like Columbus will have a difficult season though...

K well I simmed the rest of this season. And from now on will stick to the bi-monthly. Update should be up here in a while. Gonna catch some zzzz's. its 535 where Im at haha

Looking forward to the update :)
Have a good sleep as well :D

3 assists as a full back, very impressive , I am really happy with my performances so far, hope it continues ;)

i just noticed, how come im playing for LA Galaxy and not for Toronto FC?