I am sorry mate I just realized that, is there a way I can get you to Toronto or would we have to start over?

We dont have to start over, thats out of question
You can do it with FMRTE or you can just leave me in LA Galaxy

There is no need to start over just because one player, leave me in that awful club
At least I'm not the only one dealing with the shitness of LA Galaxy. Maybe Accrington Stanley will get us out of this nightmare ;)

Summer Round Up

-Natter, Duckerman, White, and Pavlovic have all signed new contracts with their respective clubs.

-David and Pedersen have rejected new deals, with David linked to PSV.

...And our first transfer has happened, click to see ;)

View attachment 366116

-We also have had a player waived by his respective team and signed by another...

View attachment 366115

Oooooft big Brucie off to Benfica to take up half of the space on their bench!! At least training facilities will be decent there ;)

Short Story of Donald Duckerman: A rookie with terrible stats from Sounders who got kicked immediately, the end.

So I have a good season then houston release me haha
At least I've moved to montreal, hoping to make an impact there ;) excuse the pun :p

So I have a good season then houston release me haha
At least I've moved to montreal, hoping to make an impact there ;) excuse the pun :p

They offered you a new contract and I believe you refused it, so they decided to waive you. Either way you should be set, your player is solid.

Good updates by the way mate :)

Thanks lad, I am really enjoying it myself to be honest. Got a little dull with my longterm LFC save, so it's a nice break away from the standard. I should have at least 2 updates up by the end up the night as well!

EDIT: I actually have quite a bit of time this morning, feel like staying up. So there may be a flurry of updates folks!

Last edited:
They offered you a new contract and I believe you refused it, so they decided to waive you. Either way you should be set, your player is solid.
Ah fair enough! Hope I can have a good season and then move to europe!

SEASON 2 IS UNDERWAY!

View attachment 366095

Season has begun and our wonder kids are looking to catch coach Klinsmann's eye with the 2014 World Cup coming up this summer, press on young ones :)

Yosef David

View attachment 366094

Bruce Banner

View attachment 366093

Hans Pedersen

View attachment 366092

Sarun Grindo

View attachment 366091

Andrew Naterr

View attachment 366090

Marcijan Pavlovic

View attachment 366089

Donald Duckerman

View attachment 366088

Steven Anderson

View attachment 366087

Jack Burbridge

View attachment 366085

​Walter White

View attachment 366084

Apologies to Aaron Lewis, your screenshot was deleted and I have moved forward already in the save. Second update coming soon however!

Last edited:
SEASON 2 IS UNDERWAY!

View attachment 621757

Season has begun and our wonder kids are looking to catch coach Klinsmann's eye with the 2014 World Cup coming up this summer, press on young ones :)

Yosef David

View attachment 621758

Bruce Banner

View attachment 621759

Hans Pedersen

View attachment 621761

Sarun Grindo

View attachment 621762

Andrew Naterr

View attachment 621764

Marcijan Pavlovic

View attachment 621765

Donald Duckerman

View attachment 621768

Steven Anderson

View attachment 621770

Jack Burbridge

View attachment 621774

​Walter White

View attachment 621777

Apologies to Aaron Lewis, your screenshot was deleted and I have moved forward already in the save. Second update coming soon however!

Pffft, I'll let you off :p

Season 2 Mid-Update

View attachment 366083

Two of the wonder kids made it into the USMNT however the duration wasn't very long with the US bowing out in the group stages.

Transfers

There were 3 transfers this update with the final one coming after standout performances on a sub-par national team.

The first transfer we have is to Dutch side PSV...

View attachment 366082

The Dutch side did decide to loan him back to his original club for more game time.

Our next wonder kid transfer is to, once again, another side from Holland, that being Feyenoord...

View attachment 366081

There was much interest in this last lad with the likes of AS Monaco once touting his signature, in the end it was Portuguese giants SLB who landed the wonder kid...

View attachment 366080

Wonderkids

View attachment 366068

Marcijan Pavlovic

View attachment 366079

Yosef David

View attachment 366078

Bruce Banner

View attachment 366077

Sarun Grindo

View attachment 366076

Aaron Lewis