BaP Team Mode - Der Deutschen Panzer

Thanks for using my graphics :$ good start to pre-season, all players looking awesome already.

First and Last Name (Common Name): Tosin Oyedemi (Daddy T)
D.O.B (Day/Month): July 3
City of Birth: Abeoukuta/Nigeria
Second Nationality: French
Languages Spoken (max 2): English Yoruba
Height (cm): 190ft
Weight (kg): 78 Kg

Position (max 2, first will be 20, other 16): Cm Dm
Strongest Foot (L or R):Left
Weak foot rating (1-15):13

4 Best Mental Attributes: Determination off the ball , flair, Vision,
3 Best Physical Attributes: Acceleration, balance, Strength
4 Best Technical/GK Attributes: Technique, First Touch, Dribbling, Free Kicks

Preferred Moves (3): Dwells on ball

Favourite Clubs/People (together max. 3):Mourinho Chelsea Obafemi Martins
Disliked Clubs/People (together max. 3):

Telstar likes this.

The Hans' Rivalry

Naterr had fallen asleep while working out in the gym. And of course Wolfenstein and Pedersen found him and thought it would be funny to do "a practical joke". They put more and mored weights on the bar and then woke up Naterr. Hans Naterr was so embarrassed the he tried to play it off like he hadn't falle asleep. So he started to lift the weights. Of course being a weak little boy (like all of them) he dropped the bar on himself. After seeing what had happened Pedersen and Wolfenstein yelled "Calm down, bro! It's just a prank." and ran away.

View attachment 141659

The Hans' Rivalry

Naterr had fallen asleep while working out in the gym. And of course Wolfenstein and Pedersen found him and thought it would be funny to do "a practical joke". They put more and mored weights on the bar and then woke up Naterr. Hans Naterr was so embarrassed the he tried to play it off like he hadn't falle asleep. So he started to lift the weights. Of course being a weak little boy (like all of them) he dropped the bar on himself. After seeing what had happened Pedersen and Wolfenstein yelled "Calm down, bro! It's just a prank." and ran away.

View attachment 1062788

That might have saved me, because statswise, Naterr looks far better than me :/ But hey, who doesn't like a prank? ;)

Actually Naterr, how much did you pay Telstar for your player to so good? Cause I want in on that deal ;)

'Thinks Naterr is a good player'

Well then. :p

5 goals in pre-season, sheesh!

Actually Naterr, how much did you pay Telstar for your player to so good? Cause I want in on that deal ;)

No money was exchange, just a quick handy-J

Also, I studied BAP's at Oxford for 4 years...

We had quite a rocky start (with painful derby loss against Union Berlin included) but we managed to overcome it and in what a way to boot! Leaders and ahead of teams like Kaiserlautern, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Greuther Fürth, Nürnberg, Fortuna Düsseldorf and Stuttgart... Way to go!

Keeping up this magnificent work is a must (and also winning the Mercedes Derby, we've already have filled our share of lost derbies for the year).

.P.S.: How come we aren't playing the DFB Pokal? That's kinda odd...

That is super, loving the time together with Lewie on top.

Odd-***** is by far the most valued player 950K, next on the list is 230K