BaP Team Mode - Der Deutschen Panzer

Del Kempez is doing ****! Injury at the start didn't help but come on!

Burrito looking solid at left back. Storming up that wing, but needs to produce more assists! Get forward you angry *******!

Going well, team all seems happy.

Lewies BAP scoring for fun as usual!

AND SO IT GOES

January
February
March
Results
View attachment 141214 View attachment 141202View attachment 141185
League

View attachment 141201View attachment 141184
Players

View attachment 141200View attachment 141183
OtherView attachment 141212
View attachment 141211
View attachment 141210
Thomas Alexander Keßler was taking part of a training game. Thunderfot played a pass to him, when suddenly Steven Austin rammed into him. Alex fell on the ground grabbing his chest (or something). When he was down, Austin kneeled and whispered into his ear "Your position is now mine, *****!"

TAK is out for 5 days with a bruised rib.

Befoe Aue game (06/02/2016)

Now, you little bastards, listen to me. I am your FÜHRER! You will ALL do as I say. Or else you end up in the Krankenwagen. If, If you do not win this game, I'll eat all of you with ketchup and then I'll **** you out! Your lives depend on the outcome of this match. Now go out there and fight for your lives god **** it!

After Aue game (06/02/2016)

Joao, you lil *****, missed a f-ing penalty. I swear to got I'll hang you by your balls.

...Really...?
I got injured (more like bruised actually) by a clone of Stone Cold Austin... who stole Edge's trademark move? Come on... Who did you take me for? Tim Wiese?

View attachment 141168
Go and ram this German, I dare you (and to think that this lad was once a goalkeeper...)

Oh well... Better enjoy that little win of his... As I know his weakness: His spine (that was what forced the real Stone Cold to end his career).

The team is doing well, as it barely moved away from promotion spots for most of the season so far, at this rate I wouldn't be strange if we could secure a spot in the Top 3 (if we can avoid the promotion play off even better).

My Forms improving, still not what i'd what it to be though ! Alessandro Del Kempez

THE END

April
May
Results
View attachment 140988
View attachment 140973
Winning Match
View attachment 140975
League
View attachment 140987
View attachment 140971
View attachment 140970
Players
View attachment 140986
View attachment 140972
OtherJoao Torres Vazquez was joking around with Orton, when he made the greatest joke Orton had ever heard. Orton, being a tall heavy man laughed so hard that Vazquez started to fear him and fainted. He fell on a football ball and strained his stomac muscle.

Out for 15 days
View attachment 140980
View attachment 140978
Review
View attachment 140966

Fans player of the season is THUNDERFOOT (54%)!
2nd - Roberts (26%)
3rd - Vazquez (12%)

Burrito will be a mainstay for the U21's now! Great season, Bundesliga next!

Looks like it's really tight between the two Hans' in goal