JAMIE WILLIAMS
View attachment 250872

LIOCHRIS MESSINALDO
View attachment 250871

SEAN KEANEY
View attachment 250870

LEWIE ROBERTS

View attachment 250869

****, didn't see about changing natural fitness!

Ah well, looks decent :)

Ayub and Gigante have nearly identical stats, bar marking, composure and a few physical!

Hope you like hard working team players in your first team, specially giant ones who can jump and head ;)

Last edited:
Nice! No shock that Gigante is tallest haha.

We have the tallest average in the league but crappy heading!

All look good mate without going through every player!

The giant can happily play CM DM and DC so theyre all good ;)

Liking the start to this, nice to see a two upfront formation, maybe me and lewie can actually do well together for once! :p

Looking good! I've used an attacking formation similar to the one you've got, but I used 2 false nine's and a Deep-Lying Forward Attack. It's worked pretty well, so you should do well here too!

FRIENDLIES

First friedly was against no other than our affiliate Universitario, who hasn't got any players.. And we won only 1-0. Used TACTIC 1.

View attachment 250632View attachment 250631
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second game is against FC Dordrecht. I'll be using TACTIC 2.

View attachment 250630View attachment 250629

Not worried about this result, since it was a tough opposition to beat. They ARE playing in Eredivisie - that must mean they are a good team. However I have changed some pieces in TACTIC 2 and after these changes our play turned better. Lewie did actually get a hat-trick in this game, his last goal was just scored from offside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our next opponent is much more difficult - Athletic Club. Will use TACTIC 3.

View attachment 250633View attachment 250634

Oh, this victory felt really good. I felt like I could even leave the room to get food without having to worry about the result.
We got our first injury victim - Gaztagnaga - although after I wanted to check how long he will be out, he wasn't injured anymore. Looks like we got a diver in our squad :D

TRAINING

I'm letting AM set your focuses. If you disagree and/or want to be trained differently, then tell me. I'm a helpful manager :)

View attachment 250628

I have also discussed philosophies with the board and now I don't have to sign high profile players. You are my only sons. I will look after you with care. That is until you **** up in a match. After that you might as well be dead.

Last edited:
Liking tactics 1 and 2, gives me and Pedersen equal game time :) and MotM on my debut :D

Lewie needs no training, he's already good. :) And 2 goals on my only full game and nearly a Hat Trick! :D

2 assists and a 9.2 rating in Harrison's only game? He should be playing every game!

Unless I misread it :D

3 goals conceded in my first game as keeper?

Ouch :(

A FRIENDLY

against Ciudad Rodrigo. Well it's a, uh, bloodbath. NOT for us, but for them.

View attachment 250618View attachment 250617

PLAYER INFORMATION

Aidan Dickson said to be the next Michael Owen by the media.
Oliver Gil is dubbed to be the next Fernando Hierro.