BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

Hey, I scored our first goal ever ^^
The preseason is looking nice far (with a more offensive tactic maybe we could have beaten Dordrecht but... oh well), specially that victory against Ath.Bilbao... simply impressive.

I can't wait to see the start of the season.

.P.S.:
Oliver Gil is dubbed to be the next Fernando Hierro.

One of Spain's best central defenders ever, it's a nice comparision... no doubt about it. ^^

That's more like it Burrito! Get dem assists!

What league are they in?

If you mean our club, then they are in Spanish Second Division B2.
Athletic - Liga BBVA
Ciudad - Spanish 1a Regional Castilla y Leon Group B
Dordrecht - Eredivisie
Universitario - Spanish Second Division B2

Hopefully the standard of opposition won't make much difference to our development. Got plenty of time to improve anyway and having so many matches should help :)

I very much like the tactic, nice to see that Pedersen after an dissapointing 'debut' managed to come back with an avg. on 8.6 :)
Also could you set Pedersens training to complete wingback? I know we don't play with that role, but it suits my player :)

FRIENDLIES

vs. Bosco de Arevalo
Used TACTIC 3

View attachment 250596View attachment 250595

Well I think TACTIC 1 and TACTIC 3 are quite good for this season. Might need better tactics against better opponents. Next match will try to see how are things with TACTIC 2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVER 10 MILLION TRANFERS
View attachment 250591

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs. EVV (Topklasse B - Holland)
TACTIC 2

Keaney had the chance to score, but it was too easy so he decided to shoot directly at the keeper.
A wonderful long diagonal cross across the pitch to Gaztanaga.

View attachment 250583View attachment 250582

I feel that TACTIC 2 will serve better against stronger opponents with a counter mentality.

vs. Zamora "B" (1a Reg Castilla y Leon Group B)
TACTIC 1

View attachment 250571View attachment 250570

PS! If you want some oldie to tutor you, tell me. I've got ****-ton of money with nowhere to spend. I will try to bring them in. I've got Adriano (Ex-Inter player), want to be tutored by him, tell me. :) OH, and if someone wishes to make logo for our team, go ahead :D

4 goals and 2 assists in 3 games. :D

Also, if possible, could you get Totti to tutor me please? :)

Last edited:
PS! If you want some oldie to tutor you, tell me. I've got ****-ton of money with nowhere to spend. I will try to bring them in. I've got Adriano (Ex-Inter player), want to be tutored by him, tell me. :) OH, and if someone wishes to makelogo for our team, go ahead :D

Then I would love to be toutered by either Lahm or Alves :p

2 MORE FRIENDLIES

vs. Berchem (Third Division B - Belgium)
TACTIC 3

View attachment 250563View attachment 250561

I was worried we were not gonna make it. But, heh, silly me, they just wanted to score in the second half.

vs. Real Madrid C (Third Div. Gr. 7)
TACTIC 1

Burrito's goal was angrier than Pepe.

View attachment 250560View attachment 250559

Better take care when the Burrito-cannon is loaded!

Started two friendlies, got three assists

start me more! :D

EDIT: Even better! Three friendlies started, three goals and three assists

Who would you say has been the best player so far?

Also, who's been the player you "look forward" to watching in a way? :)

And who do you think is the most underrated player so far? And for the season?

Could you get in Victor Valdes to tutor Anderson? :D

Who would you say has been the best player so far?

Also, who's been the player you "look forward" to watching in a way? :)

Best players are Garcia, Jamie and Roberts.

I look forward to seeing Harrison, cuz he always seems to play well and create situations and Lewie, cause he always seem to score.

And who do you think is the most underrated player so far? And for the season?

Gaztanaga is the most underrated player, because he is from Cape Verde and noone looks at a player from such an obscure nation twice.

I think that Gigante can do some magic, he has just had a bad start this sesaon