Happy that both GK-positions were taken, gave me a chance to create a WRB. Never had a player playing that position, should be interesting!

First and Last Name: shane Tracz
D.O.B (Day/Month):26/11
City of Birth:ipswich
Nationality:english
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU):polish
Languages Spoken (max 3, suggested is Spanish): english,
Height (cm):185
Weight (kg):75

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17):*cb. Lb.
Strongest Foot (L or R): L
Weak foot rating (1-15):13

4 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking):tackling, marking, heading, crossing
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): work rate, leadership, concentration, positioning
4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness):*pace, agility, jumping reach, strength

Liga Adelante or Lower?: adelante is good

Where do you want the club situated? I will put in local rivalries according to the town.

Also what do you want your wages to be? You know just to keep you from leaving and also happy :D

First and Last Name: Aidan Dickson
D.O.B (Day/Month): 10/10
City of Birth: Portsmouth
Nationality: English
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU):
Languages Spoken (max 3, suggested is Spanish): English, Spanish, French
Height (cm): 180
Weight (kg): 65
Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17): St, Cam, RM
Strongest Foot (L or R): Right
Weak foot rating (1-15): 5
4 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Dribbling, Finishing, passing, technique
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Leadership, vision, work rate, Composure
4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Pace, Stamina, Strength

Where do you want the club situated? I will put in local rivalries according to the town.

Also what do you want your wages to be? You know just to keep you from leaving and also happy :D

Don't really know about wages mate, will probably come down to club reputation once bigger clubs become interested whether or not our players want to leave.

Maybe add our team as every players favorite club or something, might help keep them. And stick them on long contracts lol

Either in Barcelona (Barca + Espanyol rivals) or in Madrid (R. Madrid, A. Madrid, Getafe + Rayo rivals)

And for wages, I don't care, but because we're young, I'll personally go for as little as £80 a week for a contract! :)

First and Last Name: Matthew Harrison
D.O.B (Day/Month): 10/07
City of Birth: Dublin
Nationality: Ireland
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): England
Languages Spoken (max 3, suggested is Spanish): Spanish, English
Height (cm): 180
Weight (kg): 75

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17): AMR/MR
Weak foot rating (1-15): 10

4 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Dribbling, technique, first touch, passing
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Off the Ball, Work Rate, Flair, teamwork
4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Stamina, Pace. Agility

Suggested Club Name: N/A
Liga Adelante or Lower?: Adelante

I've been thinking... And I've came up with two possible choices for the club's location.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salamanca
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guadalajara,_Castile-La_Mancha (Because not only Mexico has one)

The first currently doesn't have any team, it had a team in the past (that even managed to play in Spain's top flight) but it ended up disappearing twice (it got refunded once) due to bankrupcy.
However, the city stadium still appears on the database (El Helmántico,with a capacity up to 17.100 people which is way more than decent for Liga Adelante standards) which means that you won't have to bother creating one yourself.
Also there a quite interesting choices for derbies since in Liga Adelante there are teams from the same autonomous community such as Valladolid (which it would be one heck of a derby, since it's Castille and León biggest team), Numancia (team from Soria) and Mirandés (team from Miranda de Ebro, Burgos).

Guadalajara is interesting for different reasons, Guadalara is the only region that has been unable to provide players to BBVA (so any regen from a club based there would make history if you ever get to promote), also while Guadalajara already has a club... it doesn't have that much of a history (its biggest achievement is a couple of seasons in Liga Adelante) so the chance of becoming Guadalajara's biggest team is a nice perk.
You should have to create a stadium for the club, unless that you make it share stadium with the other club in the city (sharing stadiums is not a common practice in Spain... but it would make derbies against Guadalajara CF a bit more heated that way I guess).
As for derbies it would have Guadalajara CF as a local one, and also could have Albacete as a local/regional (Albacete is Castille La Mancha's biggest and most famous team) and CD Toledo (another well known team from Castille La Mancha, although is more frequently seen on lower levels like Segunda B and Tercera than Liga Adelante).

It's just a small rambling of mine, but I hope it can be helpful somehow (feel free to pay it no heed if you wish so though).

I like the Salamanca idea! In my football team we buy cheap football shirts for the "player of the month" every month. And in January someone got a UD Salamanca away shirt, which was cheap since the team disbanded in 2013 :D

So, time to make up a fun name for a Salamanca-based team!

First and Last Name: Romulo Monteiro Gaztañaga
D.O.B (Day/Month): 07/07
City of Birth: Praia
Nationality: Cape Verdean
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): Portuguese, Basque
Languages Spoken (max 3, suggested is Spanish): Portuguese, Spanish, English (basic)
Height (cm): 193
Weight (kg): 79

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17): DL=20, DM=17, WBL=17
Strongest Foot (L or R): Left
Weak foot rating (1-15): 10

4 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Marking, Tackling, Crossing, Heading
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Work Rate, Team Work, Bravery, Positioning
4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Balance, Stamina, Strength, Jumping Reach

Suggested Club Name: the Salamanca idea sounds nice
Liga Adelante or Lower?: LOWER — LETS TORE **** UP

Last edited:
First and Last Name: Winston (if im allowed just one name)
D.O.B (Day/Month): 22/05
City of Birth: Montevideo
Nationality: Uruguay
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): Spain
Languages Spoken (max 3, suggested is Spanish): Spanish, English
Height (cm): 165
Weight (kg): 64

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17): AML (20), ML (17)
Strongest Foot (L or R): R
Weak foot rating (1-15): 15

4 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Dribbling, First Touch, Passing, Finishing
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Composure, Decisions, Flair, Vision
4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Pace, Acceleration, Balance, Stamina

Suggested Club Name:
Liga Adelante or Lower?: Lower

Last edited:
First and Last Name: Juan Jóhnson
D.O.B (Day/Month): 19/04
City of Birth: Madrid
Nationality: Ghana
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): Spanish
Languages Spoken (max 3, suggested is Spanish): Spanish, Welsh, English
Height (cm): 187
Weight (kg): 75

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 17): DM(17), AM,(20) CM(17)
Weak foot rating (1-15): 15

4 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Dribbling, Finishing, Passing Long Shot
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Off the Ball, Work Rate, Anticipation, Flair
4 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Pace, Strength, Agility

Suggested Club Name: Los Básé FC
Liga Adelante or Lower?: Adelante

Last edited:
So, time to make up a fun name for a Salamanca-based team!

Rayo Salmantino (Salmantino/a being a demonym for anything Salamanca related)
Sporting Club Salamanca
Real Unión Charra (Charro/a being another demonym for anything Salamanca related)
FC Universitario (Salamanca's college is Spain's oldest and one of the most famous colleges, it would be a nice touch having a club named after it).

I'm kinda low on inspiration, If I come up with something else I'll be sure to post it.

.P.S.: If Salamanca is chosen as the base, could one of the two (or three if Telstar wishes it that way) kits have U.D Salamanca's home kit colors (white shirt, black shorts, white socks)?